Pioneer double din touchscreen/ dvd/ nav player AVIC f900bt

Bought this a few months ago and it works perfect. Always wanted one of these but now that I have one I realized how much I never use it for what its made for lol. I honestly dont even know or have time to figure out how to even use it for anything besides a cd player really.

Works perfect. From what ive researched this thing is one of the fastest touchscreens on the market. I bought it off a friend so I dont have the original box or manual but I have a photo copied manual I will include.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa319/analbucket/dvd.jpg
heres the only pic I have of it right now when I first got it in my car.

brand new these units go for around $700 or higher depending on where you get it and amazon has it used for the low $400 range so make a reasonable offer and its yours.

wish i had the cash for this. interested in any trades?

possibly what do you have?

pm’d

got a pentax camera
an 30gb ipod
and the head unit thats in my car now

Hrmmm. Might be interested. Do you have a low price in mind? What are you looking for as for trades?

I have a price in mind but im open to offers. as for trades… Idk lol anything post up what you have

could you give me the exact size of the unit. im looking to replace the outdated nav in my car and wanted to see if it will fit my 911.

from amazon:
Height (inches): 3.9 inches
Width (inches): 7 inches
Depth (inches): 6.5 inches

I’m also interested but I have to check on some $fundzalos$ first. Would be nice to have the navi., is that all integrated or do you need extra components for nav?

yes those are the dimensions thanks for posting those I should have. Yes the nav is all integrated into the unit.

Sold! to greddy420a thanks again man

fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

thank you!! this thing is sweet.

sorry man with all the times ive been flaked on by people on this forum I had to go with the guy who got to me first and was serious about buying it.

:tup: hope you like it man. post some pics of it in your civic.