Pistol grip Mossberg Maverick 88

tac star pistol grip, synthetic stock butt included, 18.5" bbl. $300

http://i54.tinypic.com/2r4seo7.jpg

ha, i remember seeing these things in the gun store on central across from the toyota dealership. 200 bucks brand new, why ar eyou asking so much?

Has it been used or is it brand new? How old is it? Possibly interested.

I bought it for alot more then $200, idk… Plus is has the aftermarket pistol grip.

it’s been fired like 3 times and that was just the other day… I JUST bought it but changed my mind and don’t want it anymore.

12G or 20? How many rounds does it hold, that isn’t the 7 rounder.

12 gauge and it holds 5 plus one in the chamber.

Mavericks came with the pistol grip and the optional but stock. For a little more a brand new mossberg can be had that carries 7 plus 1 and comes with a door breach

plaf is on to something… only thing is, if im not mistaken the door breach and 7+1 cant be had together because the door breach interferes and rubs on the extension. i could be wrong on that though.

none the less i have the mossberg 500 with the pistol grip, door breach, and heavy barrel… i payed $250 for it. just food for thought. ive also bought and sold other mossberg 500s for $230ish. judging by the round count and the condition it appears in the picture $250 would be a good starting point, but 300 is a little high let alone the $350 firm you have it listed at in wantaddigest.

I bought it off the dude on wantad, had my weekend of fun with it and now want to sell it as im gonna get myself in trouble lol… I already took a $50 loss when I listed it here on shift for $300 as I bought it for $350… As for coming with a pistol grip, I’ve never heard of that…

If it was a Persuader or at least a Model 500. $300 isn’t a bad price. The problem is, that’s a Maverick Model 88. They run $225-$250ish brand new. Some stores sell them with both Butt stock and pistol grip. Others split the package and make you pay extra for the pistol grip. Depends on how honest they are. They are a lighter duty model to the 500. But if you bought it on a whim, you just wouldn’t know. I only know, because I picked up a Persuader a couple of years back and did some research on all of them. I’m not making fun of you, but 300 is just to much for it. If you want to sell it, then you’ll have to eat some of it and list it for $225. At $200, you could probably sell it today. But at that rate. Buy a box of Buck Shot for it and hide it somewhere in your house. F it, never hurts to have a little home protection, and in this case, that’s a lot of home protection. Haha. Either way, Good luck with the sale if you do sell it.

I’ve already gotten offers of $250, I just dont want $250, I want $300 lol… I looked before I bought this one and the cheapest one I could find was $575. Plus, not that this means anything but I like to deal privately anyway as the government doesnt know you have the gun apposed to a store where you have to fill out paperwork… You not wanting the gun is fine, but talking about how its overpriced in my for sale thread is kind of insulting…

its not insulting, its trying to protect fellow members and friends from over paying for something. who said we werent interested? i would of been interested if your price was where it should be.

also when buying a gun at the store when the store calls in to get your approval they dont provide what gun your buying or any info other than “long gun” “hand gun” “other”(lowers would go under other) and etc etc. they dont give them your serial number or what you bought just the class of the gun your purchasing. the only “paper trail” there is stays in house at the store.

heres some research…

http://www.midwesthuntersoutlet.com/item.aspx?PID=6391&w=PQ%2BJDyOLrQE%3D

add $30 for ffl charge, or if you know some one maybe less, and $20-$25 for “Aftermarket” pistol grip and its still less than what your asking. idk where the cheapest mossberg maverick you found for $575 was but thats crazy.

You can run the breach in the 7+1, that’s the setup I have on my 500

love4boost at it again. :rofl

you got ripped off.

you need to research shit before you throw money around bro!

I’ll offer you $200 cash, and you WILL take it!!

150 or bust since im already stockpiled with blk shotguns

sold, thanks for nothing you cheap bastards… im joking about the cheap bastards part but I really did sell it lol.

BS