tactical 12 gauge mossberg 500

i got an almost new tactical 12 gauge mossberg 500 with duel pistol grips it has a 18.5" barrel (legal) and it also has a heat shield i have only fired 8 shots threw it the gun holds 7 in the tube and one in the chamber it comes with all the stock parts for the pump but it also comes with a carrying case ammo box and about 4 boxes of ammo and one box of home defense rounds

selling because i want a semi auto 12 gauge

i will get pics up asap but i can text you pics for now

asking 500 text 518-222-5835

Wow $500 for a mossberg 12 gauge tactical? Is that what people are really getting for them?

No that’s pretty steep

no. his price is absurd.

You can buy one brand shiny new for $299.99

That’s what I thought. I was about to throw mine up for sale if they were really going for that kind of money

Word.

hell no, i offered him pistol grip mossberg 500s for 250 and dual grips with tactical forend for $300

Post em up. I’m in the market for a tactical 12ga and your in my price range.

+1. What do you have for sale currently Dave?

Every post in this thread made me lol.

i just bought a mossberg 500 persuader for $420 brand new. but with tax and some ammo i spent $500

i saw the tactical mossberg 500 something ranch for $650 locally brand new. i couldnt believe it.

i remember when kel tec sub2k were $250 new about 2yrs ago now stores ask $500

i need another shotgun. pm me some pics.

if you can get a 20" barrel and mag tube for a mossberg 500 lmk or if you have a 20" mossberg ill buy it if the price is right

i have a 24" barrel? $50

Replaced it with a 18.5" barrel for that stock mossberg 500 i posted a few days ago.

ill post up pics tomm of shotgun choices, i really only wanna sell like 1

if the 18" replaced the 24" i dont think its the correct barrel. i need the 20"+ barrel set up for the 8 shot mossberg 500. not the 6 shot

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/411536137

http://www.impactguns.com/mossberg-500-tactical-persuader-12g-185in-wcar-stock-52440-015813524407.aspx

thats the one i just got for $420.

i found it for $389 at a local gun shop that just opened. vetrens gun depot in green island. on there website they marked it for $470 but when you go in its only 390. the only reason i didnt buy mine there is because the website wasnt updated. call for prices

orr someone can buy this one for $350 :slight_smile:

thats a nice unit, little more then i wanted to spend… ill have to see

love4boost, tell me about that AK, been thinking of picking one up. What kind is it?

Gonna hold onto it for a while