Pitman's view on Money/Economy [split]

Im disturbed because I went to add to Vlads rep and it said I had to spread more around first… that means I repped him in the recent past… this to me is disturbing…the world must be ending if I am repping Vlad twice in a row.

Nothing is backing the dollar other than what we say its worth.

Would not be surprised if in time a dollar bill is worthless.

Items like food and precious medals and etc will always be worth something because they are an item not just a piece of paper printed on a special printer.

Thank you for your economic input professor.

Without even getting into the finer details…

I hope you do realize that there is an entire first world power house country with it’s citities, economies, businesses backing up the value of the dollar?

That’s like a guy in a million dollar paid off home asking for $5

“I have $0 in my bank, I don’t have any money or anything to back up my $5 loan”

• Bro what about your million dollar house?

“Oh yeah… that”

Let me know when you can store away $50,000 dollars worth of food “savings” for the “rainy” day.

You people are treating currency like it’s a bad thing.

You do know trade still exists and people trade things all the time? Go start manufacturing and growing things on your own and trade them to other people.

Report back on how well that works out for you.

Obama wants to take the dollar bill. After the guns of course.

Yes I’m serious.

Oh please elaborate.

Also include his means to “taking the dollar bill” as well as what agencies will be involved and how the rest of the government, checks and balances and republicans will allow that to happen.

Also what is the goal behind “taking the dollar bill”

Well one thing is clear it’s a done fucking deal!

I planted seeds I pulled out of an apple I picked myself, grew some apple trees, and picked some apples from my trees.

Vlad wants some apples, but Mike doesn’t accept “dollar bills”, he accepts Mt. Dew. Vlad goes to the store and buys Mt. Dew with his dollar bills. Comes back to Mike and hands Mike a 12 pack of Mt. Dew in exchange for a bushel of apples. Transaction is over.

Mike doesn’t need “money”. Pitmans case proven.

federal reserve is a big pyrmid sceme

barter systems fail too. not the best form of trade. money backed by gold/silver is the best imo.

also vlad not all american money is backed by the people. look up fractional banking. its when a bank is allowed to loan out more than it has to profit. so if a bank practices that and has $1 they can legally loan $2 or more out. creating money out of air makes them profit and hurts our economy.

plus they print money everyday. thats why your dollar drops in price all the time. they dont vote on printing money because the fed reserve is a private business. they get to choose. it effects all of us.

we have to keep extending the debt margin or we will collapse. the dollar is down america is down.

ron paul has some of the best things to say about this federal reserve system ans monetary systems.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHep3xgGGNc[/ame]

“he who controls the future controls the past he who controls the past controls the future” george orwell

“We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.”

• David Rockefeller

We can look back at history and expect doom and gloom always. If we follow your hypothesis, that the dollar will fall. (Which it will someday, but then be replaced by something else) Then take into consideration, 99.9999% of the species that have ever inhabited this earth are now extinct, should we just give up since eventually human kind is going to end too??

BTW the answer is no you don’t give up, you live your life to the fullest and try to get the most out of it.

In conclusion, you views baffle me. I assume you are on some sort of drugs…

this is what bothers me the most. not just pointing at you, just using this as an example.

Its always the outside thinkers that made this world go around, instead of shunning it why not embrace it and open your minds?

Nobody will ever agree 100% with someone else’s opinions, no matter how close they come to what floated through that persons mind at the same time on the same topic.

And sometimes being on drugs makes ya think lol. Take Benjamin Franklin for example, he smoked the reefer and invented the lightbulb. :slight_smile:

Well Thomas Edison was not on reefer when he invented the light bulb. I get your point though.

When Pitman shows me he has been working on something new, say the next currency system, then I will call myself wrong. Until then… welll… :skid:skid:skid

Thomas Edison invented the lightbulb lol

you must of read one post and commented. i said we dont need money to survive.

i hope everyone gets better each day. i would never give up. only the strong survive… oooo wait not in america you can get $450 a week free rent and free food. lmao

This is true. We could revert back to before economies were invented. I like the comfort the economy creates. I don’t want to give up my cell phone because one day it is not going to work anymore.

So was that the whole point that you can live in the woods being a subsistence farmer or something??

Actually, Thomas Edison improved the light bulb (it was invented way before he was born) and made it a commercial success. Something he did a lot of.

i bet you take pills everyday and most of your family memebers. lmao a majority of americans do. i would be willing to gamble you take more drugs than me. and the ones you take are made in a lab tested on monkeys

who said give up your cell phone? wtf do you watch tv everday?

also revert back to before economies were started wtf. cave man had economy

you either dumb yourself by watching tv or you do drugs.

I actually have to be very careful about what I take as far as pills as I have only one partial kidney. So I take basically nothing except antibiotics when I have a virus.

Anyway, post before was that your entire point?

Your point is we don’t need money. I was referring to that. And making an analogy onto something else. (Cell phone)

Anyway, please give answer as to how we all live without the dollar (Some sort of currency)? Unless this is all directed at the USD??

Hey pitman - breaking news.

THE SUN WON"T LAST FOREVER.

It’s a FACT.

Look it up.

Now that you know that 1) You’re guaranteed to die and 2) Our sun will die off in the future (or maybe tomorrow as you like to say) there is only logical choice remaining - life isn’t worth living and you should end yourself before all hell breaks lose.

After all

1. You’re going to die
  2. Sun is dying
  3. UN is coming to take us over
  4. The dollar is about to collapse
  5. blah blah blah all your other theories that I don’t feel like brining up

The world is a fucking mess, get the fuck out!!! :ahh