the brunette and blonde are bangin! :beer:

I’m Actually FriendS With The Girl Who Drives The Eclipse

airbags on an integra…thats hot :ugh2:

my wife will get a kick out of this…

i dont like the integra very much, but the eclipse is pretty nice,
celica = nicest car
brunette= hottest girl

:slight_smile: oh really? hehe, more info needed :hsdance:

HAha!! Thats Brandy, she showed with us a couple times last year, never really hung out that much, cool girl though. The blue eclipse chick I had the hugest crush on last year but she flipped when we took pics of her at the car show in North Versailles so we had to takem off the site. Woot!

I think that’s cool a group of chicks started their own club :bigthumb:

ya really cool, and their decent lookin cars too, nothing like 16 year old kids with 89 civics and huge wings :mullet:

brandy the brown haired one???

sloshelby is now moving into stalker mode

I got no beef with it. I support anything that gets more people involved with cars, especially chicks. Big ups to them if they did/helped with any of the work. I’d love to know what was done to each car and such. Plus I think they are all cute. :hitit:

Nah, Brandy, black/brown hair, has the red integra.

I’m friends with Katie, she’s the brunette with the Eclipse…don’t really know what else to tell ya except she’s a blast! She’s also a model, and ,sorry to tell ya, last I heard, she has a boyfriend…

whos the girl with the brown curly hair? im a sucker for hair like that

oh poop!, well your on a mission to find out more info for me hehe :hsdance:

here at SCF we support the dont ask, dont tell policy, and Im not talking about gays in the military…

oh great now women are even becoming ricers… when will it end

Women are the original ricers! Its their boyfriends that took the rice to a highly disturbing level

I’m going to have to agree with that comment.