PITTspeed.com BBQ in Dormont Park?

Here whitey…

http://www.monroeville.pa.us/Municipal/departments/Parks/reservations.html

EDIT: You want Monroeville Community Part WEST - That is the name of the new park.

The old one is Monroeville Community Park East and is smaller.

Fees:

250 person Pavilian: Resident - $140 / Non Resident - $210 / Security Dep - $125
125 Person Pavilian: Resident - $75 / Non Resident - $115 / Security Dep - $90

yah was trying to figure that last night. Everything I looked at was concerning the old monroeville park.

Get a resident to book it. I’d do it if I lived in Monroeville, but I don’t.

i’d make the trip up there.

its right down the street from me so ill go

monroeville aint too far from me either and i actually kinda know the town since my grandma used to live there. I’d prefer a meet at that park…it looks very nice

just went past dormont park a few minutes ago to drop a customer off
actually pretty easy to get to and really nice. there is something for everyone there. looks like ample parking on top of hte hill

dormont is a nice location!!!

I might be up for it if it’s on a weekend :slight_smile:

North Park FTW.

Monhoeville FTW … come out this way for a change guys

yea monhoeville FTW…i haven’t been to a meet YET because of the fact that they are all far as hell from where i’m at…i know a few pittspeeders out my way too that would ride out to monroeville…

Might be neat to meet a bunch of the regs here. And, Monroeville’s not far. Got inlaws in Penn Hills & most of my family’s in NHT/Trafford.

Hell, I drive that far every day going to and from work. If it’s in Dormont I’ll drive from Rostraver to North Braddock to pick you up then drive out to Dormont! :slight_smile:

But seriously, I’m sure anyone in the area would give you a ride if you needed it.

doesnt matter to me… i dont think we need the 250 even if 250 people show up because we wont all be there at one time and most of us are out playing football or something most of the time. just somewhere with a nice parking lot.

I’ll show up regardless of where its at.

I may make an appearance location and time pending

I may or may not be there depending on what kind of mood I’m in. :slight_smile:

you know u’ll be there…