PITTspeed.com BBQ in Dormont Park?

How do you feel about this?

I think this might be the most central location for a BBQ.

Give me some feedback, I want to start planning a BBQ asap!

That would be OK a long as there’s a lot of parking and they have all the things we’d need for a BBQ.

where the hell is dormont park?

^^ in dormont and yes

x2

This is up from seton school right john? If so it isnt bad at all…

it’s right next to dormont pool

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/dormont_park.jpg

wrong section NEWB!!!

For real I would be down…not a far drive at all for me…but SP is like 2 min from my house

the new monroeville park is hands down the best location/park in the pa area. just throwing that in there.
Parking - We will never fill up the lots they have (john if you never been there its like that University we were @)
Park - has everything and anything you want except a lake that bs.

that could be nice, i’d hope to be able to go, it will depend on my schedule since i gotta find a job once i graduate

Monroeville would not be bad since its a mid point for alot of the people off the turnpike. just trying to think of central places to have a gather. Dormont Park is between west liberty and banksville road aka 19 and bus 19. Its easy to get to and pretty central.

Monroeville FTW…

I’ll go wherever you guys choose. What date are you looking at for this anyways??

im thinking monroeville or s.park…

s.park always = alot of people showing up and good times as long as there is no dead deer for silver to malest.

either way ill be at any of the locations. except north hills.

x2 it is a very nice park (the new part) When i was there last it was still being built, so im sure its alot nicer now.

Also, schenley park is a mid location (atleast i think so) its right off 376

Fuck all you whining pussies

I will drive where ever it is.

isnt dormont park being ripped down…thought i heard that, but then again im drunk…either way im down

Yes ur drunk n u made me drive so TSFU:doh: