pittspeed.com Stickers

Since some people have been asking me about stickers for the past few months…

Here is my sticker inventory as of right now:
Green - 5
Pink- 2
Red - 4
White - 18
Black - 6
Gold - 1
Navy Blue - 7
Bright Blue - 10
Yellow - 9
Silver - 14
Orange - 4

The stickers look like the one on the back of my window, seen here:
http://www.pittspeed.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=52&g2_serialNumber=2

As these are kind of a PIA to mail out, if you buy a t-shirt which is 10 dollars I will include the shipping.

so shirt 10 dollars, sticker 1 dollar, and free shipping!

Shoot me a PM if you would like to purchase stickers! thanks

drop off a few to jeff and i’ll pick them up there…i’ll take 2 reds.

If you really want to make them look nice, do a two tone setup. Print the "shadow"color a bit larger than the front, and lay the front over the larger vinyl…for example a red ovr a white shadow would be nice…
How come so much for the white? more expensive vinyl i take it?

these are not ones i have made, but ones that were made by my graphics guy. Someone layered them before on here, that they got custom made. I mean I could probably do it once I learn the machine better. But It will probably just be on request.

I have a lot of white, and i have no reason why…

silver but i want the smaller ones. like the one that is about 5" wide. for my back ext cab windows.

I’ll take a few white ones, can I meet you somewhere?

I will be down at 1st Try all weekend working on my car… you are more then welcome to stop by and pick up stickers

get me a t-shirt to :op:

I want 2 orange and a 2x t shirt. hit me up with what to do. thanks Shaun

Yo Whitey I want to buy a t-shirt and a sticker how would I go about picking em up?

whitey if your going to thfld on the 9th ill take an xl gray or white and two white stickers thanks

I need 4 white ones Whitey, when can I get them?

i am working on it… the guy that does my graphics is moving one weekend, getting married next weekend and then going on honeymoon for the week

so I am going to be putting a huge order in at the end of september, it will be stickers special order hoodes, hats and beenies

Whitey… I need 2 white ones… so when u get them in send me a pm… Ill give u my address to send some…