Pittspeed Football

…fantasy football baby :jerkit: who wants to start a 10 person money league? :mullet: not too much money, but enough to make it interesting.

i’m feeling a live draft, money league to use a better website than Yahoo, no keeper league, TD and yardage biased… anyone??

i do:

1. rookee
  2. bobby311
  3. whitey
  4. bravada442

im def in
however Yahoo!'s FF league is awesome and its easy enough for anyone to use…you have to take that into consideration.

i would however like to see everyone pitch $5 and 1st & 2nd place split it 70/30

i’ll use yahoo, but i want the pay league, the realtime stats are key for shit talking!!! that or sportsline. $5 is for sissies… up the ante boieeeee… i thought all you IT guys were big hitter buyin out the bar :boink

I’m hooked on Fantasy Nascar.
Still have not seen a race yet :rofl:
1st place on my team,because eurodad suxors :kiss:
Useless Info
1 BigCawkInYourMouth 4,506
2 Lil Jon’s PSU LIONS 4,505
3 Black_WS6 4,428
4 chevydad 4,398
5 beavers 4,365
6 babygirlracing24 4,298
7 girly girl racing 4,142
8 candy#8 3,972

my buddy just got tix to bristol… $250 a pop! and he has to stay 68 miles away in the nearest available holiday inn!

watching TV > real life experiences

i am in… yahoo style

y not real football u pussys? :mad:

I’ve been to Bristol…There’s nothing like it! If you like Nascar you owe to yourself to go once. :beer:

We camped at a state campground 6 miles away, it was a good time.

But raceday was something else! :cool: :cool: :cool:

we save that for the BBQ… which by way we are planning again… Same grove as last year!

thats cool whitey! :blue: :eek2: :blue:

mid day bump

watching HD > *

saturday bump

fuck fantasy football.

I’ll play… I’m always looking for 1 or 2 good fantasy football leagues to play in.

6 more to go, if price is scaring guys away we can do it cheap, i just really want that stat tracker… that’s like 10 a guy, then another 10-20 for the pot… that’s less than a fill up! :slight_smile:

:dunno: is this going anywhere bc my other league is starting up and i have to decide if i want in it again. i’ll leave if we can get ten guys but that’s about the least you can run a league with. :hsdance: