Pittspeed Gallery FYi

FIXED

Which one? The cut offs, or the other???

Wouldnt phase me…:booty:

My ass is sitting on the fence thing, jeans and a tank. For real sam is stupid it is not that big,

pics of the badonkadonk?

its do -able

umm thanks

Goatese?

http://www.funny-games.biz/pictures/attention/attention.jpg

Dude i dont think u know who u are talking to… i didnt start this, i just dont want people
thinking i have a problem with girls butt shots…and i dont want people thinking im a fat ass according to sam who is a tard…

this thread sucks…

I agree

:whitey:

I thought I was talking to the girl that didnt like people taking pics of her big ass? :dunno:

[QUOTE=VictorSmalls;569796]I thought I was talking to the girl that didnt like people taking pics of her big ass? :dunno:[/QUOTE

Haha i dont care who takes a pic of what, but im no attention whore trust me on that one.

HAHA wrong i dont care about the pic at all, i think its funny, just like the other one of my girl. But a attention whore i am not trust me on that one buddy

priceless.

you have a little brown on your nose…ohhh wait that is you entire head, errr body. holy shit all I see is shoes sticking out of whiteys ass.

[QUOTE=BoostedITR41;569820]you have a little brown on your nose…ohhh wait that is you entire head, errr body. holy shit all I see is shoes sticking out of whiteys ass.

Sam u really need to grow up…

yup cause the internet=life…