Pittspeed Golf Outing Info

Here’s the rules I have so far. If you have any comments please let me know. I pretty much stole them from somewhere and tweaked them (like adding item 8 :slight_smile: ).

http://home.comcast.net/~jsaccani/Pittspeed_Scramble_Rules.doc

It will probably be a 4-man scramble, no closest to hole, no longest drive, only because there is too much setup and not enough time to get it all ready. I’m thinking no prizes either, just bragging rights. Probably require a cart to keep things moving, and probably 9 holes for those that can’t stay long.

The date looks like September 26, probably around 1:00?

Working on the location.

If you can make it (or are 90% sure), post it and I’ll keep a running tab to get a count. Also let me know roughly what you shoot for 9 holes so I can make the teams somewhat close (or we can use the random method). If you’re too embarrased, PM them to me. :kekegay:

Cost:

Participants:
Jeff95TA
OrangeSS
8.1crew
oneslowbowtie
2FNFast
BlkP42E
Bravada_442
VictorSmalls
Shaggy
eurodad
rookee
slowcamaro
whitey
dgramc
turbovw18
vtecsol

im in

FOURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

im in for sure!!!

just get me a price of how much its gonna be so i know to set some money aside!
i say we play 18 holes!

I’m in

I’m In!

im in :slight_smile:

I’m in, Whats the $ ?

i’m in. for sure. usually 55ish. sometimes better, rarely worse.

i’m in… isn’t willowbrook only 9 holes anyways?

9 holes+cart @ Willowbrook:
20+ people: $16.50
<20 people: $18.75

And we get the pavilion that’s out by 201 if we want it.

is this a really nice course? like challenging? i mean its kinda pricey for only 9 holes.

I would be down to play either way but would prefer 18 holes.

and not a fan of this rule
2. Tee Shots
Each team member’s tee shot must be used at least one (1) time per 9-hole round.

part of a scramble is to work off of others weaknesses, I never played that rule before. I am sure it happens regardless but just don’t want to have to worry about it.

What about a course like Blackhawk thats a really nice course for like 30 for 18?

im in for a round, would also prefer to play 18, but what the hell… for 9 i shoot mostly around a 45-50

Fair enough, item 2 is gone.

I need to check some other courses for prices. And no it’s not that challenging. But so many people said they weren’t good that I didn’t want to scare anyone off. Same thing on the 9 holes, hoping that the shorter game would get more people to show.

I am on vacation that week and I need to see what day I am coming home. I just went to Willowbrook Sunday and shot a 47. :frowning:

yeah but cheating is expected in a scramble :rolleyes: i’ve never actually heard of someone “enforcing” that rule.

Try Carmichaels golf club jeff. it has a buy one get one inb he entertainment boomk, could save us a decent amount.

Try Carmichaels golf club jeff. it has a buy one get one inb he entertainment book, could save us a decent amount.