Pittspeed golf outing

:eek:???they are the most expensive around here.

lets just go to pittsburgh field club on mondays and we can pretend we are caddys and golf for free…thats what i used to do in high school

I golfed there maybe a month ago or so for $21 and that included the cart… Maybe they were running a special??? :confused:

Just get everyone to go to South Park, nice and cheap :blue:

im not a great golfer but I am game for some.

well set a date preferably on a sunday!

it’s cheaper during the week.

and they are in the Entertainment book :wink:

sunday for those who work! :wink:

Just got back from camping - I’ll call a few places and see about a scramble. Looks like there’s enough interest to have a few teams. And a Sunday sounds the best - we can vote on a date or something. I’m too tired to think right now.

i am in for sure as long as we play scramble style

is it tackle???want to know what shorts to wear!

No shorts… Girdle and knee pads, and a helmet if youd like (no leather helmets from your old days)

i say the sunday after the quaker city drag meet

sunday sept 25???

The sunday after is the 26th, not the 25th.

I’m in for some golf, especially scramble style…

I’m game

I’ll try to get the info by the end of the week - a date, where, cost, blah blah. I’ve just been really busy at work trying to fix everyone else’s $&#$! mistakes.

we’ll roll race u in the carts! :boink

i don’t even know in which house my clubs are. i haven’t played golf since 1998. how about since i’m probably the worst fucking golfer on earth, you guys just let me throw the ball… :rofl:

I think the last time I golfed at Highland, I shot in the 120s… :eek3:

i used to golf a little bit a few years ago but i couldnt hit the ball farther than 50 yards :bowrofl: max was about 30 yards, a good shot wuld be 45… :ugh2: