"Pittspeed Wing Eat Off"

finally something i’m good at!!!

The most I’ve ever eaten is 71 at QSL Cranberry back about 4 years ago…then went home and proceeded to shart my pants.
Now that Im on Team Skinny, could prob do about 3 dozen max.

used to be able to pound like 30 or so when i was younger. I remember a buddy of mine and sonny pounding like close to 60 one time we went. I was like WTF. Given, their wings arent FULL wings, still.

last time I went about a month ago I did 50 wings and an order of fries

yes… come pick it up between 7 am and 5 pm… :bowrofl:

what time Tuesday? I have a meeting at 8, but nothing to do before that. Could go for a dozen louisiana lickers w/ extra blue cheese!

It would be nice to see you again Jenn. Hows the bike coming?

thats my time:rant:

I dont mean this in a bad way towards anybody, but cheeks buddy, “Tool” thats his name, will outeat anybody, and when hes done he’ll order desert.

PS. I have vid of him eating 14 dbl. cheese burgerss, and then tossin his cookikies.

1 of which he threw down in 2 bites.

He’s a machine…

i put a whole double quarter pounder in my mouth before. but had to spit part back out to chew it lol.

money on a starved brian or lou

opppppppps sorry hun… he’ll just be a minute.

:blue:

The bike is still apart waiting for a stupid part, but I could really careless at this point in time.

mmmmm wings… too bad i only work a 7am-10pm shift tomorrow. if its in pleasant hills i can/will swing by. but wont beable to partake because it will take too long to get food.

true story… I once had 4 plates crushed at a chinese buffet. The whole time I was eating all cheeks did was talk about some guy named tool. He orders 3 hoagies and a side of superburger at eatn park. I figured… well maybe its all hyped up hes trying to scare me. I was Not goin
g to let anyone out eat me.

The guy walked through the door late and it was all over the minute I seen him. He went double fisting plates over and over from the buffet. Guy can definately eat. I couldnt keep up.

What time is this gonna be? Dom and I will stop by.

whats the date on this?

I think they are talking about next tuesday. I have to see if I have to work if not I may stop out.

if the Tool is goona be there im there as well, its the funniest thing ive eva seen watching him eat like that…

Cranberry FTW!!!

I put down 103 wings last time at the all u can eat thing at QSL. Bring it on bitches lol. Lets do it at cranberry.