pjb killed santa

Maybe you will get something useful one night.

So far only other peoples garbage. Money would surely be nice at this point.

How could u!!

Motherfucker never brought me the pony I asked for when I was 6.

Well Santa just traded his old crappy sled in on the back of truck in the Cash for Clunkers deal. I bet the old fat saint nick stole all the change out of your truck as payment

does the sled get 18MPG or less though?

x2 hahahah :rofl

I dont keep change in the truck. Apparently he was too lazy to take the bag of bottles and cans back for nickels though.

Ahahahahahahaha jesus Paul who the fuck did you piss off

nobody that I know of. I tend not to piss people off.

This shit is out of hand

You piss me off alottttttt, i must have put it there

Definately. I really dont have issues with anybody so Ive got no idea who keeps doing this childish shit. Its very immature.

if youre pissed about something on the internet thats just kinda stupid. You piss me off in certain posts too but Im not out putting garbage on your vehicle.

well who else has a truck that ya know ?cause that aint fittin in no car

Thats the thing. I dont know anybody with a truck that would do shit like this. Most of my local friends have cars or suv’s and I really cant think of anybody that would be doing this shit.

For real, unless some hoodrat kids dragged it out of someones yard or something that shit is NOT fitting in a car

Ive never seen it around the neighborhood before and I walk around here every night.

I can’t believe you don’t hear something like that, that had to have made some noise…was it heavy?

it looks rickety as FUCK too