pjb killed santa

lets make a list of trucks on shift

me
steve
adam
08 silveradoman
hatefield

thats all i know of

Pretty sure Adam was at Hatefield’s party last night, bc Sean was saying they wanted us to come over but we were zippin around Albany in the S4 taking pictures of bitches :rofl and I almost got shanked by some lesbians

freak ls7

i was at home in bed ,or masterbatin
steves truck is a p.o.s and couldnt haul that thing so

I know its definately not you or Adam (he had the car last night anyway) and really doubt Steve or Hatefield and dont see why Andy would do it but yeah that does kinda single him out doesnt it.

well it didnt weigh much but I seriously doubt Steve would do something like that.

thats still random as fuck tho. i HIGHLY doubt its anyone here

ya think ,come on what other life does pbj have?he is on here or dustin matchbox cars

As joey stated hatefield was piss drunk last night so his truck was going no where, lmao at steves truck carrying any thing, adam was drunk and not driving any where. Im pretty sure John has a family to tend to and I can not vouch for silverado man

So you think I have no life and I actually dust shit? :wtf

does silveradoman even know you paul?

not really random anymore though. Two trucks here and mines the only one getting shit in it.

Who knows

yeah. Ive known him for about 3 years

So they must not be targeting Mark. Unless mark puts shit in your truck

maybe they like your truck better?

its a joke kid relax i know ya do shit calm down .im concerned over your well bein we need to find this asshole

not him. He passed out last night for sure and somebody else brought his truck home

I know you were joking. I was being sarcastic. I dont dust shit though.

that somebody? i dunno

It was kramer