WHEELER

Brett-

I don’t appreciate being accused of this firecracker bullshit. You are throwing my name around after I pointed out the kid that threw it. I’m sick of people asking me about this. I didn’t read the thread, but I was told that Tracey is pissed. I talked to Wayne last night and he is under the impression that I threw it. This is fucking bullshit. I pointed out the kid that night and you stuck your tail between your legs like a bitch and went home. If you thought ANY OF US did it, why not say something that night?

IT WAS NOT:
Me
Elliot
Mikey
Silveradoman
Jon
Steve

I was drunk and throwing firecrackers at Silveradoman and Mikey. Some younger looking kid came up next to me. The kid said to me “hey, let me see one of those”, I handed it to him, lit it, thinking he was gonna toss it at Silveradoman. He threw it at you NOT KNOWING your GF was there. She was on the back side of the crowd. As soon as it popped, you guys stepped back and he saw her and said “oh shit, his GF was there”

Stop running your mouth about me and everyone else you “THINK” it is. Admit you were wrong and clear my fucking name asshole.

And next time, grow a set of balls and defend your woman.

-Jim

HOLY SANTA CLAUS SHIT.

Jim p ftw

:pop

Subscribed.

Awesome.

more pages of fun…

:popcorn

actually jim, since i was sober i recall exactly what you said.

i didnt ACCUSE you of anything. i asked you because you were standing over there.

what you said to me was that you were lighting them and didnt throw it. i said ok, who did. and you pointed to the fire, said you someone grabbed it, but you didnt see who.

i didnt tell wayne you threw it, i said you denied it and your story makes no sense to me.

i didnt blame mikey, or silverado man either(i asked him, said if he is lying im gonna be pissed), never once did i blame the kloppmans or elliot either.

you were the first person i asked because i know you had them at some point.

so how about you get your story straight bub.

seems like you have a guilty conscience about it though since you have to make this thread rather than coming to me about it.

all i was after was an answer, so before you come and blast me, how about you stop trying to make recollections of a drunken night.

gonna admit right now, there was alot of beer consumed…continue

Brett would you like me to give jim your number or can text you his so this can get settled… and sorry for the lack of my usual sarcasm I’m tired…

check your texts man

Bottom line is I didn’t throw the fucking thing. I was drunk, but I’m not stupid. The kid was younger, clean cut, and I think he was wearing red shirt?

This is some highschool he-said she-said bullshit.

YESSSSS my fucking firecracker cannon worked all the way from Sacandaga. Thats right, up yours faggots

only if thats what you turn it into. i was looking for a cut and dry clear answer. im looking to know who did it, not who people thing did it. thats why i asked who i saw. i never outright accused you of anything.

you should be an engineer.

I once looked at Vinay’s engineering home work

and put it down and tried to re-collect your thoughts.

Well someone is yapping their fucking jaw without getting the facts, so hopefully this clears it up.

well i appreciate it. it would be nice if you could identify this young clean cut fellow you mentioned.

I tried playing dectetive as well . Who is this mystery kid

oh and jim, about defending her. honestly i wouldnt have disrespected waynes house by stomping some kid there.

and shes from the woods man, she could probably handle the kid herself.