pjb,s garbage man busted

silveradoman & k20 neg repped. stop being a rat. i for one KNOW for a fact that there are others on here involved in this. being as i’m NOT a rat i’m not saying shit. they didn’t get caught. you bitch ass did. take it like a man and stop wining to mommy all like “he started it waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

gay. 88 slomarro +rep for outing the rat.

silveradoman neg repped. stop being a rat. i for one KNOW for a fact that there are others on here involved in this. being as i’m NOT a rat i’m not saying shit. they didn’t get caught. you bitch ass did. take it like a man and stop wining to mommy all like “he started it waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

gay. 88 slomarro +rep for outing the rat.

<–K20 Ban Supporter

Try to blame it on all your buddies, Classy.

Wayne was in on it too. For sure.

i have no opposition to the silveradoman ban.

K20 is abusing the rep system to get off on since he can not find a girl to get him off.

im feeling whimsical

works for me

Charlie Brown needs a break too. Too much bullshit posts lately.

Yea Joey feeds into Charlie browns ridiculous out bursts which leads to such pictures
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/7774/petehouse2.jpg

Can’t ban him for less than a day, and I dont plan to be on here at all when he starts whining.

none of the banning. silverado man. let it happen, but no reason for anything else.

we dont need snitches around here and thats what silveradoman is.

I shall find you a whimsical herbal remedy which will cause the bitching to seem humorous rather then obnoxious

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll257/Allgo5oh/CharlieBrown.jpg

Id just like an explanation as to why it was done but since you guys banned him I probably wont get one now.

And I mustve missed something being in Massachuesetts all day because I dont know wtf the snitch talk is about.

If somebody knows theres others involved let me know, PM or otherwise.

Thanks John for bringing this to my attention.

Paul I will publicly tell you that I had no part in riding in the back of some random guy’s pickup truck that I met off an internet forum to dump garbage into the back of another internet forum member’s truck whom I do not know for reasons unknown.

Wayne did it though, clearly it was him involved all along. (sarcasm)

Id just like to know who was involved. I know John wasnt and he told me Joey and a few other guys werent either. I trust John.
Others not so much but I cant prove or disprove they did anything.

I think Brett knows some more details to the story that he’s not telling and is it just me or did some posts in this thread seem to disappear? It seems like theres something missing.

Doesn’t look any different from when I first read it this afternoon. But who knows.

It’s just like when I got lawn jobbed a few months back by some members on here. People like to talk, and when they do (only a matter of time) I’m sure you will find out exactly who was involved.

Well this post makes me think something’s missing:

I dont see any finger pointing.

And I know how word gets around. I started hearing rumors a week or more ago but kept quiet on my posts about it.

Oh yeah, I remember reading that and then scrolling up and not finding anything.