Places other then downtown to go out?

I’ve been downtown a gillion times and it’s generally a good time. However, I’d like to check out some new spots. Where are some cool spots that play a variety of good music (no country) with a good crowd, and maybe within walking or short cab ride distance to somewhere else?

saratoga.

+1
-Lark st. has a couple good bars also. And maybe farther up on madison near the Albany pd station, I think there is a few good bars up there.

I love Toga. It has a little of everything. Dance bars, Martini Bars, Lounge Bars, etc.

Less fights and scumbags in toga also. Downtown seems to have more college sluts though.

+1 on togo on the rare occasion of me actually going out.

smalltown bars is where its at though

yah dude I cant tell you how many girls downtown just love the cock lol

Downtown seems to have more college girls because there are like 6 colleges in the area. ZING!!

On topic though. Bourbon St up on State Street by the Hess gas station isn’t a bad place and they have pretty decent food. Appletini’s isn’t bad either if you want to try something different. +1 on Lark Street as well.

Saratoga is WIn. I live 4 blocks from Caroline street. its a 5 minute walk

If you want to go a place that is laid back with good food and friendly female bartender go to the stadium on broadway. I go there all the time. There are a few bartending woman there who love me, are beautiful and always chat you up

Toga/Caroline st .

The one time that I went out in Saratoga I litterly left after an hour it was so bad…maybe it’s worth another try.