places to buy parts

hey guys, i was just curious about some things. i know these cars always need rails and things. has anyone ever tried places like cross canada? i know they sell parts like fenders and things. my buddy last winter put a new rad support in his mazda for 96$ from cross canada. and my other buddy did fenders for 70$ a piece. was just curious if anyone has ever tried going to these places. i know when i get my 240 if they do make such parts for these cars my money is going there

Thank you soo much for suggesting that! Couldn’t find much/any Cressida body parts…

no problem, just thought i’d toss the idea out there and see what bites i got

you can get fenders for a 240 here for 50 a piece easy

does cross canada have parts for cars as old as ours?

i probably have an account there indirectly through CARSTAR. We do a lot of business with them.

Cross canada offers fuck all for our cars.

i figured it would be cheaper to convert a rhd s13 to lhd then a welding up a patch everywhere and do it all over.

yeah i am sure there are low end jobbers that sell aftermarket parts for older cars but that really isnt Cross Canada’s market afaik

You could get parts for nissan for cheap but it wouldn’t be OEM. Sometimes if you lucky you could find nissan parts in the scrap yard for dirt cheap and good condition. I have seen 240sx in the junk yard and good condition…

yeah i see ALOT OF 240’S IN Mega City located about 20 mins from me. all of them are completes minus people who go around smashing perfectly good windows.