Places to drink on Wednesday?

Where are some places that have specials and things going on on Wednesdays?

I know about Coyotes but don’t feel like driving out there but what about something like Deuce or Caputi’s tonight?

i was invited to that Coyote’s tonight, but i’ve never heard of or been to the place until last night…

cheektowaga bars are always full of 12 year olds, so i declined…

Coyotes isnt bad. I work at a bar so its no cover and 1/2 of anything for me so its not bad. Just dont feel like driving out to Depew.

Just me and a few people are looking for a place to get some drinks where there is people.

So far I have found:

Cozumel:
Wednesday: 11:00 AM-10:00 AM
College night 9-10pm $1.50 Domestic bottles, 9-close $5 pitchers, $2 well drinks

i used to go to luna every wednesday night, but havent been in about a year or so, way to many meatheads. it was cool when i went not sure how it is now…

it used to be 2 cover, free drinks for an hour. idk if it still is, maybe someone else can chime in

la luna wednesday nights use to kick ass :tup:

but i havent been there in forever either…

i think the cover at la luna is like $5 now. i’m not sure if it is though i thought i heard someone say it was that before.

Just came from

Brennans

Pietro’s

They were both busy

caanaaadaaaaaa eh… I hate being 19 : (

wait let me get this right…

you’re 19, have your own place, and a gt35r STi?

are you the guy i’m thinking of?

Most likely… and dont believe all the stories you hear…

wait I have met you before

:picard: :bloated: :ham:

anywhere…it’s called WNY

Brennan’s is always a classy choice :clap:

word brennans is always the shizzo!

i was at average joes. it was beat. slicks was beat… deuce and caputis (sp) suck, i don’t go there… haha My buddy and i were wondering where to go on a wednesday… i guess we didnt choose the right plaCES.

your living room

you can always come visit me at the crocodile bar :slight_smile: :wave:

laluna is sweet on Wednesdays! Me, EZFD, bigtimer, slacker, and a bunch of other guys that i cant think of their names are there like every week

$5 all u can drink from 11-1. the wait for a drink is longer then at a normal bar, but i can always get over 10 drinks in me while still hanging out and talking to ppl.

if u stay at the bar and pounded um you could get a drink every 5 minutes if thats what u like to do… all for $5

Prob out of your way, but I’m pretty sure BJ’s in Fredonia has dollar pints on Wednesdays.