2/22/06 La luna

It’s on chippewa across from bigshotz.
2 dollor admission
11-12 hour of free drinks

i usually go every week … just inviting other people…
later in the night you get to watch emo people dance. it’s a good time and a good crowd.

just an FYI

im thinking of showing up for the free drink hour and then heading over to bj’s for 99 cent drinks.

holy shit that’s insane…$2 for an hour…in that time i can get down at least $50 worth of drinks…i’m def in for one of these nights when it starts to get a bit warmer…

and FYI, dancing emo kids at 80’s night in rumors night club on clifton hill >>> these dancing emo kids…

good call.

<3 rj.

truth. he made me the best drink last wednesday…
BJ’s is cool when there are enough people there to make it look less like a hole.

:biglaugh:

that’s what most people do. go for it … shot on me if i see you there … same goes for you too Jam

go hit another curb

lol. i might come out. mike if i do ill holla hollla holllaaaa at u. maybe we can get that mcass dude wasted and have our way with him :funkybuttlovin: :tup:

Wow, may have to come out for this…

I might stop out. Maybe I can convince your sis to come out with me Mike. :slight_smile:

meh…maybe…i’m down the street so it wouldn’t be too bad

don’t be surprised if you get there and there is no open bar.

RJ from broadway joes told me they discontinued indy night/open bar. I cannont confirm.

that’s for the heads up

i should be out there about 11-12 :tup: See you sukkas there :tup:

I just might stop in.

i will be heading up there in a little while…

well tom went to la launa … ahnd a good time ther then went to BWJ had a godo tie there as well … my head still hurts … all who missed you missed a lot… i think i did too…

good ass time :tup: all the cool people were out :stuck_out_tongue:

man…wish i coulda went out…but 3 exams and a gimping leg on crutches own me…
glad you guys had fun, lol. :stuck_out_tongue:

I had a great time!! Definitely doesn’t matter where you are but who you’re with.

THANX FOR THE SHOTS :kiss:

it was good meeting some nyspeeders… seeing 8496905 shots lined up on the bar was real badass.