People who still go to la luna on weds nights...

Is there still indie rock and dancing? Or is it lame ass shit and bro dudes and no dancing?

I really want to dance.

:picard:

[quote=“newman”"]

I really want to dance.

[/quote]

-what do you dance to?

haha
stfu dan.

i’m serious.

[quote=“Marcus,post:3,topic:28978"”]

-what do you dance to?

[/quote]

like indie rock/ synthpop kinda shit…

isnt wednesday also open bar for 2hrs for 5 bucks or something…

[quote=“Supraman,post:5,topic:28978"”]

isnt wednesday also open bar for 2hrs for 5 bucks or something…

[/quote]

yeah, but before that it was like free open bar and indie music. and people would dance.

then douchebags like adam beck started going and it got really lame.

yes still dancing actually there was a big kick out of “bro dudes” they’re not wanted and it’s going back to what it used to be i’ll be there tomorrow

[quote=“Freek,post:7,topic:28978"”]

yes still dancing actually there was a big kick out of “bro dudes” they’re not wanted and it’s going back to what it used to be i’ll be there tomorrow

[/quote]

maybe i’ll see you there.

will you dance with me?

[quote=“newman,post:6,topic:28978"”]

yeah, but before that it was like free open bar and indie music. and people would dance.

then douchebags like adam beck started going and it got really lame.

[/quote]

better than 80s night?

[quote=“newman,post:8,topic:28978"”]

maybe i’ll see you there.

will you dance with me?

[/quote]

sure i choose slam dancing/moshing

[quote=“Supraman,post:9,topic:28978"”]

better than 80s night?

[/quote]

it was always a different crowd then 80’s night.

Luna always attracted a lot more “self righteous buffalo scene cool kids”.

80’s night was mostly weirdos and the occasional bro dude/duddette that stumbled in from club mardi gras.

Luna was never as fun as 80’s night because the dance floor was so much smaller and there was less room for fucking around, but still fun.

I was there 2 weeks ago and they were playing fucking chumbawumba garbage. it was the same indie looking (cute) dj girl as before, too. a friend of mine said they were going to make it indie night again, but there was rumor of making it only 1 hour and switching to thursdays.

I’ll probably go tomorrow to celebrate my birthday, which I can’t do today, cause I have to write this fucking paper and I have an exam tomorrow

ok. hit me or jam up.

ctn - we need to hit up 80’s night again. is that still going?

edit: and wtf is la luna? I picture a bunch of stolen honda civics parked outside of this place with puerto rican flags painted on their hoods.

[quote=“Z man,post:14,topic:28978"”]

edit: and wtf is la luna? I picture a bunch of stolen honda civics parked outside of this place with puerto rican flags painted on their hoods.

[/quote]

FYI, i had no idea this was you.

La luna is a bar on chipewa.

omfg newman, saturday nights that place right next to pauls shop… old people get their jam on till like 2 am its fucking awesome. i think u should attend and let the hilarity insue

[quote=“Z man,post:14,topic:28978"”]

[/quote]

hahaha… Pussy:2fingers:

it’s lame man, the girl plays rob zombie and shit.

hmmm, i still think i’m going tonight.

anyone else in?

fuck it, im going for the drinks

newman; you still drink 10 redbulls when you’re out?