Sundowners!!

I love it!

Especially when they do…:massmoon:

i haven’t been there in years

we went there for our anniversary, it’s always a good time! :tup:

now THAT is one classy anniversary celebration! HOT!

I went with some friends after the last nyspeed track day in June it was a pretty fun night lol

19th birthday party was there… my god so much fun!!!

I was there on Friday… rented out the Flamingo Lounge and went again on Saturday. Nothing but goodtimes!! Only thing i didnt like was the fact that you couldnt smoke inside anymore… strippers and cigs go hand and hand, like Jordan and Pippen.

Maybe ill go their more now that I won’t reek like smoke when I go home. I don’t like to smell like smoke. I just like to smell like stripper :slight_smile:

I can never decide if I like looking at naked women more than I dislike drinking 8 dollar Molsen’s. :gotme:

-Seductions The place right next door is a ho house, bring yer money.

Cheap blowjobs

Crystal > *

chystals is closed br0

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Same mob owners as the downer and pure platinum. I think they just changed the name and its still open.

This thread delivers

LOL @ the flamingo lounge… smells like rotten sex and cum… dear god don’t touch anything when you go downstairs

that’s where they take you during the week for special services…

Monday nights at the downer rule, all of the girls come out at 11pm and give free table dances, try to picture 50-60 hot girls dancing naked all at once…

crystal’s is now called something else and sucks, i loved crystals too girl on girl all night long…