Places to get framing done.

Alright so the place that my mother has gone for years has gone out of business and I need to get some of Mr. Weber’s prints framed, so anyone have a place they like, thats reasonably priced and will do a good job ? Id buy a generic frame at Michael’s or something but Im looking for 16x24, thanks

-Ian

There is or was a real great place in the village of OP. Not sure of the name though.

Watch the Sunday paper. Jo-Anns and/or Michaels run 40-50% of custom framing. They do just about anything a custom frame shop can do. The only thing I wouldn’t go there for is maybe crazy mat cuts or shadowboxes. They can do museum quality work also.
My mother was a custom framer for quite a few years before she went back to school and she says the above mentioned places do excellent work for the price.

This weeks Jo-anns ad
http://joann.shoplocal.com/joannsalesflyer/Default.aspx?action=browsepageflash&storeid=2417503&rapid=664083&pagenumber=1&prvid=JoAnnStores-090308SA&promotioncode=JoAnnStores-090308SA

Called her She said it’s Jo-ann’s that does pretty good work for a good price

there are 16x24s at AC MOORE bro

custom framing is the biggest ripoff ever

find a frame, or get a bigger one and just center the pic on top of white paper

i think there is a place on seneca?

:word: Went there for matting and framing for a wedding gift this past December.

Why didnt I just ask you directly :banghead: thanks sweetie.

no prob hurry the EFF up so i can put a pic of u and the framed photos on the wall and add u to my FB ALBUM o god in heaven i cant wait

A.C. Moore does framing i’m pretty sure

wow FREEK WAY TO READ THE THREAD

Good christ you are pained by the fact that there isnt many pics of me arent you LOL

BAH! I don’t have the sanity left :banghead: to read through the BS crap in OT threads … I look for at least decent thread starters asking valid questions then post an answer.

Don’t hate because someone other than you knows these secrets.

PS - There’s also coupons you can use too for AC Moore.

Try Gino’s Laundering and etc…

Oh wait… you mean picture framing:gotme:

A.C Moore will take that Jo Ann’s coupon I posted…

but you have to have the real coupon from their ad, not the internet copy

I think Poster Art on Elmwood does framing.

Michael’s usually sells the parts you need to make a frame in any size you need. Generic looking, but quite cheap.

Micah do you have anymore prints of your ALMS pictures?

He has them printed based on order, so yes he would be able to have one printed.