Playground Rubber mulch

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/302441_1841779782758_1626280380_n.jpg

Playset is gone im hoping to have it all piled nicely in the back corner in the next week…I tired getting rid of it last year and had some intrest however I got busy and never got a chance to pile it up.

In the pick it was 4-5 inches deep and that playset went another 4-5 feet to the right.

Just seeing if anyone wants it before I end up paying to throw it away.

That was quick someone on here is going to pick it up…

If they back out I will post up

Should’ve titled it “Free Rubbers”

I will take first dibs if that person backs out, putting up playset for our 2 year old and would definitely take this.

Still have it I want it.

I still have first dibs if the original person backed out…lol

If its not picked up by this weekend its onto the next person in this thread.

PMed

I PMed a number of people back I think I got 10+pms about this.

Basically you will need to take all of it I have had people PM me asking me to take random amounts :lol:

You will also need a truack and a wheelbarrow im willing to help but the person I borrowed one from needed it back and I haven’t picked one up yet

The weather also plays a factor here you probably won’t want to be moving this when its 90 and humid this week or raining.

For people trying to figure out how much I have I moved about half in the corner this weekend

DIBS

I had original dibs since the first person backed out.

LZ - I will take all of it, every last piece…will come with my truck and wheelbarrow.
I’m free the rest of the week…PM’ing you now.

Did you get my PM’s?

PMed