spyro the dragon
syphon filter
jet moto 2
(more i just cant think of them now)

games i have are;
fallout 3
guitar hero metallica
little big planet

the ONLY thing wrong with it is that the first usb port has a plastic guide piece missing. it still works, its only cosmetic

id like to get 175 for the system
make offers on anything else.

how much for the whole package?

shoot me an offer

PM sent for system.

I’ll take the system. When I pick it up I’ll check out the other parts and maybe take some of those also.

ps3, controllers, fallout and gh are sold

good price man, glws
just sold my 80 gig for 200
u may have lowballed yourself

dude r u a troll? why do u only post in classifieds, and ur sig is clearly aimed at the classifieds forum

hes real i sold him a phone. but he sure does buy alot for being without a job.

If I’m buying stuff and/or legitimately offering to buy stuff here does that make me a troll? I bet I’m less a troll than the typical buyer here given all the flakers I’ve read about etc…
LMAO.

I posted a few times for car related help and got limited replies (thank you to those that did actually reply BTW). I know I’m newer and not in any cliques so I kind of expected to be the odd man out. I have no real car skills, my skills are mainly bowstaff skills. :mamoru: (I actually fix computers and deal in technology equipment FWIW)

My signature is related to the stock market, not car forum classifieds.
Sorry if it’s not something you understand.

Carnut/Don is a friend of mine…he can vouch that I’m not a troll. I also bought bowling pins to shoot from Team Havoc. I bought a cell phone off llink78.
I guess that qualifies as buying “alot”? Why the hate for me? Can’t we all just get along? LOL

I live WELL within my means and have savings. Not to mention $40 for a cell phone shouldn’t break the bank. If it does you’re epic fail material. Thanks for all the concern about my spending habits though fellers. :wink:

well i sold him my ps3 with no problems. and he doesnt look like a troll

LOL. Thanks for the PS3 btw. Good seller, system was just as described. I love the thing. Snagged a HDMI cable from a buddy for $8 and I am finally playing something in 1080p…lookin siqqqq.

Not to hijack (free bump) but I’m looking for…
GTA
Killzone 2
Call of Duty (modern warfare or world at war)
Skate or Skate 2
Tony Hawk Proving ground
…If yall have these for sale or know anyone selling em.

I removed your accounts as promised…so it’s all cleared out.

Drop me a PM with a price on the drum kit and I’ll snag that today if it’s still around. Hell how about a price with Little big planet as well.

Thanks again