Please Close Thread!!!

Don’t feel like going to back to back games this weekend so I’m trying to unload my tickets for tonight’s game:

Section 114
Row 6
Aisle 15
Seats 8 & 9
Face Value $185.00 per ticket

$250/BO

I’ll be in downtown buffalo at work than SOHO before the game.

-Jeff

Nobody wants to go to the game?

more like nobody on here wants to pay that price for tickets…even if the price is fair lol

did you toss em on craigslist?

GLWS tho

toronto tickets dont fetch as much now. i think the sabres really price themselves out with this platinum business. the leafs are so bad that it is hurting us. the pens and habs normally are the biggest draws now. craigslist is the way to go, but make sure your asking price is low enough or people wont even look at them. glws though. i feel your pain haha.

I had a guy from Welland offer me $200 for the pair but I just decided to go to the game instead! It was a great time…lol @ Toronto fans, they are absolutely horrible!

FYI If you sell tickets in the future you may want to go below face because if they are seasons you didn’t pay face for them. They are just not going to get a buyer unless you are talking playoffs.

You sir are a moron, face value was $185 a ticket. So two tickets would equal a face value of $370. I listed them for $250 or $120 less than what you would have to pay at the box office.