please help

Hey… I have a 2000 civic si… And one of my friends has a greddy evo2 axle back on his 98ex… My current exhaust its a apexi n1… Will his greddy evo 2 axle back bolt on to my car? Or are they different setups since mine is an si? Please help

The easy way to find out is look up the part number for the Evo-2 on Greddy or whoevers website for both your car and his and see if they are the same…if not it’ll need trimmed up a bit…and there are people on this board who are super good, i’m sure you could find them on your 1st Try.

Evolution 2 - EVO2

The full stainless steel EVO2, is GReddy’s most popular cat-back exhaust style. Designed specifically for USA spec vehicles with real JDM quality, styling and performance, the full stainless steel EVO2’s tuned straight-though design offers an incomparable combination of power and sound. With applications for both turbocharged and normally aspirated vehicles, our designers carefully selected piping routing and diameters to link the offset muffler section. When installed on the vehicle, it provides the look of a small race muffler, while still providing excellent sound suppression for daily commutes and deep throaty tone under full accelerations and competition use.

Guide :: Evolution 2 - EVO2

HON 	  	CIVIC EX  	<b>1992-00</b> 	  		  	2/4 door
  	<b>10156650 </b>	  	659.00 	  		 
HON 	  	CIVIC SI    	<b>1999-00</b> 	  		  	2 door
  	<b>10156650</b> 	  	659.00

should fit fine.

yet in that index i did find:
HON CIVIC DX 1996-99 2/4 door
10156654 629.00

info from

http://www.greddy.com/products/display/?Category=exhaust&SubCategory=2

…:itr41:

It’s still the same from axle back, the cat is closer to the block on the dx (y7 motor)

haha, wtf ice?

:rofl: at the nickname Ice…

:gives::drama:

haha, wtf ice?

yep i just like to dance around…popcorn, whatever.