Please Read

pittspeed may go down for a day at the most, its not cause the site is crashing it cause I am moving the domain on it. I am trying to make this as fast as possible. but it could go out.

thanks whitey

Originally posted by whitey
pittspeed may go down for a day at the most, its not cause the site is crashing it cause I am moving the domain on it. I am trying to make this as fast as possible. but it could go out.

thanks whitey

make it friday i have that day off

haha:D

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Pewter’s gonna have to work, and im gonna have to learn :frowning:

how about us on the couch crew…guess we will go to pa-hondas or pittracing

sounds good…hopefully everything works out for you.

i guess ill look for a job that day

Originally posted by slowcamaro
how about us on the couch crew…guess we will go to pa-hondas

damn i dont wanna Whore that up;)

pittspeed will never lose

i am trying to stay on it as possible but I am switching who i register my domain with, the most the outage will be is 6 hours.

6 hours of hell ,do while i sleep!!:wink: :wink: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

do it this weekend im goin to state college friday afternoon-monday morning so thats a good time for me :slight_smile:

i don’t know when its going to happen

thats the bad part, or i would do it over night

Originally posted by whitey
i don’t know when its going to happen

thats the bad part, or i would do it over night
whenever u can do it just do it but I think between 9am to 6pm during the week would be good. I just want to see pewter do some work or maybe when I ask him a question Ill get an answer instead of huh or Im sorry i was reading a post what huh daaaaaaaaaa. The post whores will eventually get over it.:tounge:

Originally posted by OrangeSS
whenever u can do it just do it but I think between 9am to 6pm during the week would be good. I just want to see pewter do some work or maybe when I ask him a question Ill get an answer instead of huh or Im sorry i was reading a post what huh daaaaaaaaaa. The post whores will eventually get over it.:tounge:
:frowning: boy are u going to get the shit jobs today!!!:tounge:

Originally posted by OrangeSS

:rofl: :rofl:

lol, cant we get to it via IP? lol

Oh well… guess Ill whore my dead ass site more.

Originally posted by 8Grand
lol, cant we get to it via IP? lol

Oh well… guess Ill whore my dead ass site more.

i go over there but no one posts

everything switched and you guys didn’t even notice!! holla!!!

when did you? last night?