Please read.......

I walked into work this morning and got very bad news. My good freind who owns a tree service company fell yesterday form pretty high up, he he lost it twice last night in the hospital and they brought him back. He had surgery this morning and is now 50/50, please keep him in ur prayers guys and girls. He is a great guy and i would hate to see him no longer.

:angel: :frowning:

sorry to hear man

sorry to hear devin.

sorry to hear man

in my thoughs and prayers

Thanks guys,i would like to go see him at the hospital but i think his family hsouldn,t have alot of other people there yet, so that sucks.

Send food… poeple always forget to eat in a situation like this.

x2

sorry to hear that…everyone will pray for him

Wow, I will keep him in my prayers. Be supportive for the family, that is what they will need now. And he will need support thru the recovery period.

Havent heard anything form friends nor family yet…kinda getting worried. I,ll find out tomorrow at work as to whats going on. Thanks guys, he deserves to be around…he is a very good guy

Well good news! He gave the thumbs up last night! He is NOT out of the woods yet by no means but he,s alive, docs say his back might be fractured or a slight break…won,t know yet for a few days i beleive. He is back on medication and so fourth but any improvement is a good one:bigthumb:

good to hear

Glad to hear man.

thats great! hope everything else goes well