pm indicator

the pm indicator is kidna glitchy and doesnt always reflect messages in your box. anyone have this problem?

also having this problem. works sometimes, then again i don’t get too many pms 8). had my friend send me a test pm, and i got the notification to my email that a new pm has arrived, but the number was still 0. although when someone else sent me a pm it read 1 new message… glitchy code maybe?

i have the same problem

Same here, the email notification works but the site number is sparatic at best.

Theo

Send yourself a PM and find out. Mine comes up with a [1] and then the
popwindow saying I have a PM.

After I close or view the PM, the indictator is back to [0]. Which is normal.
The [] doesnt indicate unread PMs; it just shows how many new ones you have.

And btw, I have nothing to do with this code so don’t ask me to fix it. :nono:

i just sent myself a pm, and i got the email notification, but private messages still reads [0]. so something definitely weird going on with it… oh well, it’s not that big of a deal, im sure we can live with it.

Are you sure it’s not one of your April fools pranks again? … I don’t knooooooooow it’s got Gonad writen all over it :lol:

[quote=“Toronto240sx”]

Are you sure it’s not one of your April fools pranks again? … I don’t knooooooooow it’s got Gonad writen all over it :lol:[/quote]

It’s been that way for a while now. Besides, I doubt G would make another bad joke. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nigerian please.

DITTO

:x