Poker Crew: On a fucking tear (badassss, sureshot!, etc..)

those are some sweet gains for just a few days. are u playing limit or NL cash games? gotta love buying in for $ 100 and cashing out $ 200 an hour later, then repeating the process. is this @ bodog? i would try other sites, but the most players are at party so that just makes it easier to sit at a table.

i’ve been playing the 2/4 limit holdem cash tables and 2/4 omaha hi/lo cash tables on PP. up a few hundo doing that for the past month. its crazy how many people will consistently play ANYTHING suited for raise, call down w/ mid pair, then river the 2 pair. the NL cash games scare me. i think i’m good, but losing my whole stack on a hand when i flop trips and someone flops higher trips doesn’t seem like a good idea to me.

my roomate made about 1k profit in the last 2-3 weeks on party in the $33 sng’s… which is what i used to play. then they modified the blind structure and starting chips, and it got all funked up. hearing that he made so much pissed me off, so i started playing in their “speed” $ 33’s, which are very similar to the old style. started by dropping $ 200 right away, but then recovered last night and ended up + $ 400 in a week’s time. i wish i could pull that extra $ every week consistently. the most annoying part: FOUR times last nite, in heads up (its 150 for 1st and 90 for 2nd), the other guy made a “bad” play and caught stupid shit to win. (THREE RUNNER RUNNER STRAIGHTS, party’s new equalizer)

• 600/1200 blinds, my chips 8000 to his 12000, i raise all in as SB w/ A9, get instacalled w/ K-6, board comes out 9-2-5-7-8

• 400/800 blinds, my chips 8500 to his 11500, i raise from 800 to 2500 w/ AQ, he re-raises to 7500, i go all-in, he calls w/ J-7 suited. board 10-2-3-9-8

• 600/1200 blinds, my chips 5500 to his 14500, he puts me all in from SB, i call w/ A-8. he has 8-4. flops a 4.

there was another that he flopped a 4 flush draw and i went all in w/ top pair, he hit of course… in theory i should have taken 1st in at least 2 of the games, if not 3 or 3, and had $150-200 more. amazing how people act like its play money… maybe it even is to them?

so when is this tourney anyway? haha