Polaris Slingshot

Not a fan of having to drive a car like object that requires me to wear a helmet. I’d prefer getting a Miata or something similar. But then again, that’s why I love my S2000. No helmet required and great handling.
On a side note, “My Wife” wasn’t the reason for the S2000 but rather I’m staying away from a bike because I know I’d hurt myself pushing the limits.

This thing would be epic if it had two wheels out back. Ariel atom fighter for half the price.

1 Like

I have 30 year old seat belts, no airbags, roll-bar with padding and I still would rather drive the Miata over this lol.

3 Likes

If anyone should be wearing a helmet between the 2 vehicles, I’d say yours. haha

1 Like

1 Like

That’s so much better already.

So Grant Tour it is an SL with the smaller output engine, cast wheels and no manual option. But has nice lights and sound system.
And cost more than the R with the stronger motor.

That 4 wheel Slingshot looks like a BITCH to replace brake rotors.

Unsprung weight for the win. To be honest youd probably never change those over the lifetime of the car considering them being in the rear and the low weight of the car. I’d prob change them as often as i replaced the CV joints on the axles.

1 Like