POLISH POWER DRINKING

Do I need to fly back up to Buffalo to have a Chinese guy embarass a whole bunch of pansy polish fucks by outdrinking them?

:smiley:

BAHAHAHAHAHAA

Only crownā€¦You would get rocked at the Beer :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=ā€œDaddie,post:81,topic:23623"ā€]

Do I need to fly back up to Buffalo to have a Chinese guy embarass a whole bunch of pansy polish fucks by outdrinking them?

[/quote]

Seriously, shut the fugg up. Last time i bought you a shot of crown, you hid on the exact opposite side of the bar from me, you little pussy. So call the fucking waaaaaambulance. me > you :slight_smile:

I just ate half a jar of horseradish and my face is on fire

[/quote]

i could out drink you

[/quote]

should we start making drinking call-outsā€¦ on one good term i out drink you and you give me my sig back deal ???

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showpost.php?p=438894&postcount=14

[quote=ā€œnewman,post:87,topic:23623"ā€]

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showpost.php?p=438894&postcount=14

[/quote]

confused?

im 90% polishā€¦ and 10% germanā€¦muahahahahaā€¦but not drunk right now soory

[quote=ā€œjkucz28,post:86,topic:23623"ā€]

should we start making drinking call-outsā€¦ on one good term i out drink you and you give me my sig back deal ???

[/quote]

You sure you want to do that? What happens when I outdrink you?

Iā€™ll do a contest :slight_smile:

one vs one, comparable alcohol content.

Iā€™ll doā€¦ crown or stoli shots.

one every 5 minutes for the first 30 minutes, one every 10 minutes from then on.

To make sure no one gets fucked up from alcohol posioning, weā€™ll stop at 25.

If a player wants to consume more, he can, but that is the minimum.

[quote=ā€œstrokingnova,post:85,topic:23623"ā€]

i could out drink you

[/quote]

Maybe you can, maybe you canā€™tā€¦

[quote=ā€œ87FOXGT,post:83,topic:23623"ā€]

Seriously, shut the fugg up. Last time i bought you a shot of crown, you hid on the exact opposite side of the bar from me, you little pussy. So call the fucking waaaaaambulance. me > you :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Shot of crown? A cup of crown was more like it. And unlike YOU, I DRANK the whole thing. You drank 1/2 of your tiny cup of soco (which is lower in alcohol than crown) and you proceeded to PUKE. I didnā€™t puke for shit, bitch! Donā€™t make me drink you under the table Mr. Speechslurrer

[quote=ā€œstrokingnova,post:85,topic:23623"ā€]

i could out drink you

[/quote]

i can vouch for that. ive seen jonny boy enhale funnel, after funnel after funnel, only to stop and play beer pong

<<< 100% Pollock

[quote=ā€œDaddie,post:90,topic:23623"ā€]

You sure you want to do that? What happens when I outdrink you?

[/quote]

I guess you can ban meā€¦ your drinks are liquor and vodka. mine are BEERā€¦ maybe a best 2 out of 3 contest, one hard alcohol and one beer

Mr. Speechslurrer thats how he talks sober hahahaha

[quote=ā€œ331camaro,post:91,topic:23623"ā€]

i can vouch for that. ive seen jonny boy enhale funnel, after funnel after funnel, only to stop and play beer pong

[/quote]

Have you ever seen me drinkā€¦

[quote=ā€œjkucz28,post:93,topic:23623"ā€]

I guess you can ban meā€¦ your drinks are liquor and vodka. mine are BEERā€¦ maybe a best 2 out of 3 contest, one hard alcohol and one beer

Mr. Speechslurrer thats how he talks sober hahahaha

[/quote]

I have one issue with beer : it makes me bloated, and I can physically only drink a certain amount before Iā€™m full. I donā€™t piss a lot (even with alochol consumption).

alcohol is alcohol anyway - your beer just has more filler.

[quote=ā€œDaddie,post:95,topic:23623"ā€]

I have one issue with beer : it makes me bloated, and I can physically only drink a certain amount before Iā€™m full. I donā€™t piss a lot (even with alochol consumption).

[/quote]

yea so we would be one for one ā€¦ i cant do hard shitā€¦

its 1121 and go damn i feel buzzed. i love going to town on 22ozes.

[quote=ā€œDaddie,post:95,topic:23623"ā€]

[/quote]

word. thatā€™s part of the reason why i started getting into red wine lately. you donā€™t get the bloat, and the hangoverā€™s sooooooo mellow

lol

i adjusted the headlights on my ride, installed the new bezels for teh popups, and am not all that sure where i am right now

i would like to thank wild turkey, that jazz coke or pepsi shit, and bob barker for getting his ass spayed and neutered

lol