Political Video

If you like Eminem in the least, you’ll love this video. Even if you don’t, you should still watch it anyway.

(It’s anti-Bush too, but just fucking watch it.)

http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/interscope/eminem/encore/video/mosh-rev/00_mosh-rev.asx

gay

Don’t like it?

i love it

that is bullshit that they are actually sayin bush is behind the towers goin down…that shit just pisses me off, they need to get educated…im sayin they because there is another group with a song out with the same message

ehh… see i am glad you posted this as I have heard about it but have yet to view it.

At first i was like this is fucking bullshit, what an asshole. Then after watching the whole video it turned out ok, basically he is just giving the message to all those people that don’t like the way things are run to vote. I don’t think its about Bush as its more about going out and voting and making the change.

Eminem just has sort of a backwards way of getting his point across, but if you listen and understand you will get it and understand him better.

Glad I could help.

And I got pretty much what you got from the video. It just that some people don’t understand him as well as others. That’s why I got it because I understand what he is trying to get across.