poll: hawt or nawt?

it needs a “its a jeep thing” sticker

wow, i was expecting atleast a debate…but stil…it makes me smile every time i look at it…wheels are surprisingly well sizd for the car…andd it needs to be lowered…

red stripes on a GREEN car look like shit.

if the car was white or black, and a LOT lower then it wouldnt look bad at all.

ronnie that chrome lip black rim shits played out.

Im not afan of zenki but it doesnt look like shit so I’ll go with a third option, neutrality.
You cant please me if you tried, so don’t. Stick to what you like!

“For four hundred years, that word has kept us down. Took a whole lotta tryin’ just to get up that hill. Now we’re up in the big leagues, gettin’ our turn at bat. As long as we live, it’s you and me, baby…” ROFL.

Lots of peoples’ Moms are played out, it doesn’t mean I still don’t want to bang em!!!

uggh

They’re old and wrinkley with stretch marks, age spots and facial hair. They have even pushed out kids. Those arent attractive qualities! I remember when you old fogies used to go for young, vibrant and barely legal. :rolleyes:

WHOMP WHOMP!!.. reminds me of a NASCAR or something along those lines!! but the chassis looks nice!!

It would be cool for a rally car, you can enter the FR class if you want to.

why buy rims the same size as stock??? 17s are a minimum on S14s…

more like NASCAR cousin lol

peace

15" wheels are cheap and so are 15" tires :slight_smile:
just a thought… especially if you are taking to the track or something…

wrong tire wheel combo for the right car

Not, Don’t like the black hood…if the sideskirts were black along with the front lip and had that two tone ground effect, then it’d be hot.

& as for the original post, it’s hot if that thing has a v8 under the hood, the s13’s and S14’s with muscle car type tires and suspension setup need to be drag worthy to add to the hotness! otherwise it’s poser. The rims are okay but I would of prefered some dish and some XXR512’s or something 5 spoke with that badass rubber…

this is hot! …without the ziptie whiskers lol :slight_smile:

Looks like an 80s or 70s camaro or something except with not fat wheels or tires…

if you live on a gravel road or out in the country then yes those rims work,
for big city, not really

Close:

Except without the torque :-/

I rather rock this:

^ Hideous :expressionless: