Pontiac = DEAD!!!

Here’s a news flash folks. GM is a global company, they sell more Buicks in China than they do Pontiac and GMC here combined.

Why can’t people who post have a clue what they are talking about. Pick up a paper or a news magazine sometimes folks. :meh:

then they could just go buy the exact same car with the chevy logo on it.

In all reality they are probably going to have to cut 1-2 more branches of GM. The two branches that should be left at the end of the day should be Cadillac and Chevy

Keep caddy how it is

Chevy consists of: Enclave(or w/e the f it’s called), Tahoe, Silverado, small fwd compact car, Solstice(i like how the sky looks better), malibu, G8(renamed) and the vette

No fucking shit. CAN I SEE SOME CHINESE MAN WHO LIVES IN CHINA DRIVING A BUICK WHEN IM NOT IN CHINA? :picard: i said SEE

I was talking about around here, i see more pontiacs than i do buicks. especially NEWER models

Winnar!

Later Pontiac.

Please stop, let people think you are just stupid instead of proving it to them

It is better to be thought a fool then to open your moth and remove all doubt. ~Abe Lincoln

That came off my tea bag this morning.

I don’t seem to be the only one here who agrees that GM could cut down to 2 divisions.

Although, I must admit, I really don’t know what their situation is in other countries. If a lot of people in China drive Buicks, that is news to me.

ding ding ding ding

man GM is really hurtin, the just borrowed 2 billion more…
and the sorry ass tax payers get to pay for it

buicks in china?? WTF

too soon junior?
Repots
http://nyspeed.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1352372&postcount=492

okay i lied, i doubt GM will cut GMC, just because it is it’s “truck line”

in the end it will probably be caddy, gmc and chevy. Which all could cut 1 or 2 vehicles still.

If this was possible, they SHOULD cut down to ONE company, but i doubt that will ever happen just due to heritage and stupid things like that. Chevy should be the last one standing if that were to ever happen.

To actually stay on topic of pontiac, the only “desireable” cars were the solstice and the G8, so who cares.

:word:

Why keep GMC??? Make all trucks Chevy trucks. Keep Pontiac or make it at least a sub-brand of Chevy. Actually kill Buick. They don’t make any good cars that you can’t get the equivalent of in a Chevy or bump up to a Caddy.

But so many people put those Auto Zone Buick fender vents on their cars.

I think they should consolidate all GM brands except Cadillac into one brand called “GM.”

“GM” brand should have around 12 models.

“Cadillac” brand should have around 12 upscale models.

Thats it.

I keep looking at:
Toyota/Lexus
Honda/Acura
Nissan/Infinity
Volkswagen/Audi

The two brand thing seems to be working fine elsewhere. No need for multiple dealerships all selling the same car with a different badge and no brand dilution.

Chevy/Cadillac/“niche brand here”

Kia/Hyundai

The Chinese have better Buicks than we do. They have a RWD Park Avenue and it’s actually not a bad looking car. Out of all of them, I’ve never understood why we need GMC. They’re always just exactly like the Chevy versions, so why not just blend them together?

http://jalopnik.com/cars/assets/resources/2007/04/Buick_Park_Avenue_03.jpg