pontiac G8 is coming back to the states...well sort of.

inserts gun barrel into mouth

I cried when I learned that the Regal GS was losing it’s AWD in favor of an OPEN DIFF FWD drivetrain.

what they need to do, is stretch the grille down lower to the ground, and get rid of the chrome bar and emblem. it’ll make it look less chubby and rotund.

GM will most likely give it their new global treatment before it reaches our shores.

They do but there wrecking the platforms they were on . Soooooo don’t bring them back unless there what they were . Idiot

This makes me an idiot does it? I’d assume you don’t like what GM did with the latest Camaro and the retro styling? If you do, why cant they produce a retro-modern Chevelle and make it look good and perform well? Or a Monte Carlo? Why couldn’t the Nova be resurrected with a turbo V6, 6 speed and RWD? as long as it wasn’t just a bland econobox that wouldnlt live up to it’s namesake i really donlt see the problem.

U fail to see your own problems so I’m not suprised .

You fail to explain anything. Even when I asked nicely.

Once a car is gone it needs to stay gone unless it comes back way better than the first time . Look at the new camaro like ya said , I’m not a fan and its technically a reserected name and it was a flop . So yes once its gone keep it gone cause they can’t out do ol school with modern looks etc

Like it or not, the Camaro sells very well for this market. I wouldn’t call it a flop after looking at the sales figures in relation to the competition :wink:

Still better than a mustang is why lol . Your right flop is a bad term for it but its deft not chevys better cars lol

True. Gotta admit I’m a sucker for big V8s and a manual gearbox. I would have bought a slightly used Camaro SS if I didn’t require roof rack capability, at least 14 cubic feet of trunk space and fold-down rear seats. Fortunately this Commodore import should be the perfect compromise! WOOOOOOHOO.

I don’t know how you could call the camaro a flop you see them all over the roads.

They are not a camaro

2 door G8s lol

2002 camaro ss > 2010 camaro ss

In what aspect?

I dont like how overproduced the new camaro’s are… and the fact they prolly produced alot more 6 cylinder ones then they did 8’s

I see about 6 RS’s to 1 SS…

That, and the fact that they offer the SS wheels and basically everything minus the Brembos on the V6 models badged as an “RS”. We’ve had probably 25-30 Camaros come through rail this week, 3 of them were SS, two of which were automatic.