Pontiac G8 Sport Wagon & Ute Coming to U.S.

yeah, i’ve been drinking milk.

i think i like it.

meh, I’m lazy, all these posts are too large for NYS. you get the gist

I just can’t get into wagons. I think they are awful. But it’s not bad for a what it is.

:lmfao:

says the neon driver :smash2:

Took the words right out of my mouth

That G8 wagon is dope

x8923749823473724

I want one bad.

Hot, though this seems like a really odd time to bring vehicles like this into production in the states.

I think both are great. I’d buy the wagon in a heartbeat… the ute will sit on dealer lots. As much as I like the pick up it’s a mistake to bring them.

It is not going to be made in the US, it’s made down under.

Hey it’s just my opinion. I don’t like wagons…you don’t like SRT-4’s. it’s cool.

That el camino thing is the worst. The Ranchero was far superior. LOL at the new monte carlo converted into a truck…

[/QUOTE]

god. nothing is more annoying than people with neons saying that they are not neons and are not, in fact, a car called a doge neon srt-4, but instead some other non-neon car simply called an srt-4.

is a dodge viper srt-10 not actually a viper?

Oh I’m not eating an apple, i’m eating a “Red Delicious” GTFO.

POST OF THE WEEK:party2:

Beat me too it :wink:

call it whatever you want…a base neon is alot different than an SRT4…do you call a ZO6 just a corvette? or your STI a WRX?

No one doubts a SRT-4 Neon performs better than a base Neon but it is still a Neon

Z06 is an Corvette
STi is an Impreza WRX

That’s like saying people should call there car by the trim level like LX or EX and not the model.

By the way I drive a V, not a CTS-V. I don’t like to be associated with the non-performance versions of my vehicle.

A STI is still considered an Impreza, a Z06 is still a corvette, a SHO is still a taurus, a SRT-4 is still a Neon, a MazdaSpeed 6 is still a Mazda 6, and so on and so on. Even if they are all vastly different from the base model it’s still going to be regarded the same.

Valid point, importing for sale would have been a better way of referring to it. Given where things seem to be headed regarding the market it seems like an odd time to bring a lot of cars to the table that they are.

I dont think any sti owner would refer to it as an Impreza lol

theoretically it is correct, str4 = neon, z06 = corvette, sti = impreza. however when i talk about cars i refer to them as their performance option, z06, sti, srt4… This thread is getting stupid. AESOP anyone?

I seem to recall that the V8 models would have displacement on demand in order to improve fuel economy