Poor Massa v. Singapore 2008

http://massa-noooooooo.ytmnd.com/

meh

lol I died laughing when i saw that happen…

lol funny

:rant:
i was so pissed, that was a rookie mistake and should not have been made and now it will probably cost them the championship. This after his engine went boom in Hungary with 3 laps to go and an almost guaranteed win. He should be kicking Hamilton’s ass and he’s not because of stupid shit that Ferrari should not be doing.

I almost kicked the TV when Raikkonen hit the wall after turn 10 because he jumped the curb. 5th would have given him some points so he at least stayed in the top few driver’s.

how was it a rookie mistake… he got the green lol… thats such a tech error, or team ferrari problem

Happened in Valencia as well…

I know Ferrari tries to be oh so cool without a stick man, but it doesnt look like its working.

:word:

I knew their attempted replacement of the lollipop would fail them sooner or later. That is one of the jobs that MUST be done by a seasoned veteran, not an electronic sensor.

So far, the FiA (Ferrari international Assistance) has all but handed the championship to Massa and Ferrari and they continue to throw it away.

FUCKING WORD. I just turned around and said that to Dave “How was that a rookie mistake??” Only it involved a lot more capitals and a lot more sangria. But yeah, it actually was no driver fault this time, unlike last time for Ferrari. He got a green light, I can’t blame him for going. Something happened either with the system, or with the pit crew.

Edit: I’m curious to see when Ferrari pulls this light system. They are not batting a very good average at this point.

pssttt… you sig is of an S2K

Good thing you told me that! I might not have known! Oh the embarrassment!

And now it’s spelled wrong, that’s what happens when you let other NYSPEEDers have photoshop :wink:

lol… 0 for 2

Yep, 0 for 2, the continued embarrassment is simply overwhelming.

I’m overwhelmed from here…

RBR had a similar fuck up that race too … but it seemed like the fuel hose stuck, good thing the lolipop caught it

I meant Ferrari as a team, not Massa individually… and Silver is right the light system needs to go away quickly

so does the whole fggt ferrari teams

Singapore highlight video is up watching now.

awesome vid, love the song choice!!