Popcorn

So has anyone ever made it worng… like if you where to put “this side up” down… what would happen when this is done?

it doesn’t work properly. There is a aluminum coating on the bottom side that helps the popcorn pop :slight_smile:

I haven’t tried it myself, as I’m not that retarded, but I’ve heard of someone doing it before and it burned it.

well i am good for a bag a day but i make it right :gotme: my kid put the bag in wrong last night and i fliped it but i was thinking to myself i have never made it wrong and i did not know what it did…

:tup:

OMG DO IT!! see what it does!!! OMGMYTHBUSTERSFTW!

but that smell of burned popcorn is just a smell that one does not want

yes, it burns and doesnt pop right, sometimes teh bag doesnt expand either…

I am a big fan of stopping at the regal, walking in and buying a bag of popcorn and just walking out. It gets some strange looks but you cant top movie theater popcorn.

I always envisioned myself quitting my last job. Right before I left I wanted to put a bag of popcorn in the microwave for 10 minutes and leave. Fuck that place :slight_smile:

Remember Pop Secret Popcorn, where it would pop a mystery color? I miss that.

stove top>microwave

1:40 > stove top that takes 15 min to cook … im fat and need my shit fast

kid sounds like a real prodigy.

lol he is 2

air pop FTW

should have hit your kid. set that fucker straight

thats no excuse! i was making chicken parm by the time i was 2!

the particles collide wrong and create a black hole

do you walk in with your pants already down and asshole already lubed, since you are paying 8 bucks for a bag of 1.00 popcorn.

5000000% markup

yes

btw u can buy the same shit movie theaters use at nuttos in WS

tastes just like it, minus the markup lol