Possible awesome news for chocolate lovers

As some of you may know, Kinder Surprise Eggs sold in Europe and Canada are extremely delicious, but I never thought to myself why I have never seen them for sale in the US.

I came across this article today, explaining that because there is a toy encased in each chocolate egg, stated for years 3 and up, it is illegal in the US since the FDA passed a Bill years ago demanding all candy encased toys must be suitable for all ages. If you were caught with an egg, the fine was $2500 per egg!!!

Cliffs: some NJ company is going to try to replicate the product. Quality? If it’s like Niagara Chocolates in Buffalo it probably won’t be very good, but I’ll try some.

This is retarded.

i didnt realize you couldnt get them over there… my kids love them and they never eat teh chocolate.

Why?

Idk I feel like this is news from Fox.

they are SO awesome. my aunt smuggles them over the boarder every year.

You’re not very nice!!!

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Through her anus?

Also - border!!!

Used to love them little eggs when I went on vacation.

X…

I don’t know why everyone goes nuts over these things? Just cause you can’t get them in the States? Also, I remember something called Wonderball which was made by Nestle and it was a chocolate ball with toys in the center. I think though the “toys” were edible so that might be how they got around it.

“Oh I wonder wonder wonder wonder, what’s in a wonder ball.”

It was semen

Gass worked around these restrictions by creating a bigger egg that could fit kid-friendly toys, such as squirty toys, hand-painted figurines, full decks of mini playing cards, 3D puzzles and spinning tops.

Awesome, so to make it “safe” for America we had to supersize it and make the chocolate part about 10x the calories as the international version that is banned here. MERICA!

Let kids fucking choke on that shit. They’ll only do it once.

What kid is going to want a “hand painted figurine?”

Masturbate to it, like the guy from Grandma’s Boy