Possible FS: 1993 Nissan 240SX LE

hey guys…well Im considering selling my '93 240 LE in the spring and just wanted to post a thread to see if there was any interest in the car. It’s a White 93 240 LE with a rebuilt ca18det swapped in with an upgraded T28 turbo. The engine at the moment has less than 5000km on it while the chassis of the car has 153 XXX km. I bought the car at the end of october and only drove it twice before the snow fell. The car’s been parked in my garage ever since. The body is in pretty good condition with the exception of a small dent above the left taillight and a few minor scratches on the front bumper. The car also has a newer clutch and an lsd. As you can probably tell by my post im not real big into the mechanics of cars and bought this car as sort of an impulse buy. My asking price is $6800 firm. I will also get pictures up eventually.Thanks in advance for any input or advice.

ohh yeah also…the battery has been relocated to the trunk…and the exhaust needs a catalyst (spelling?) it can do without but its just loud as hell without one.

Sorry to break it to you, but this is in the rules

Either it’s for sale, or it isn’t,no “feeler” threads.

:oops: opps…I knew i shoulda read the rules first haha my bad…well I guess this can be locked I’ll make another thread in the spring thanks for the heads up. :salute: