Possible new car......

I was surprised!! I remember yelling in ther car FFFUUUUUUUUUUUU!

sorry wrong thing :shifty

yah…he did. But creeping away to a 1-1.5 car kill isnt Destroying. Hell, the last 5 times we raced my front end was at his rear end the whole time.

just 2 examples for ya,
you have a 400hp RWD CAMARO and got dug by a stock evo.
and you love roll racing and got beat my 113mph turd 4cylinder… which on paper, based on your 116 trap and all that jazz you should have pulled me, especially off the hit which didnt happen.

i dont know why you must always compare 2 completely different cars, or make an excuse for something, just be a car guy and quit being a critic.
fast is fast no matter what package it comes in.

Nick kept pulling till he let off

Did you say package??

ahh its alright…My car is hardly broken in mods wise (intake manifold, TB, gears, heads, bigger cubes etc.)

I dont need to preach to you. You already know.

nicks car is faster then me and daves no doubt. We all know that. On race gas tune anyways. Pump its pretty damn even.

i saw package also … adam im gonna call ya i need to get one off its phone time

and im still 1.78liters of displacement, stock head, cams, intake manifold, gears, smallish turbo, stock ecu.

whats your point man. at the point of you doing all that work, you would still pick on the underdog.

Wtf gay guy…

my cars a turd.

yah I got dug by a stock evo…You werent there when he even had to beg me to dig him. I told him straight up he’s going to win, and holy shit…its a miracle he won. I cant dig my RWD camaro for shit. Get over it.

I have never cut a 1.7-1.8 60’ in my life at the track…how the fuck am I going to do that on the streets on a cold night on street tires???

Time to practice launching

can i have my trq arm back? for as cheap as i sold it to you ,ill give ya mine seein as i diggum

thats something you should work on. driver mod > bolt on mods

is yours for long tubes?? Cross member mount like mine or stock rubber mount???

mine is a stock setup but i think im gonna need one soon

adjustable???

so your saying it slides right into the stock rubber mount on the tranny?? arent they different between M6’s and A4’s??

its the stock setup just like yours came with before the spohn .nah they are all the same as far as stock goes

ssssmokinn whats your best 60’ time? please tell me better than mine. 2.13 i cut…would have been an awesome pass for me on pump/street tires, but i missed 4th just past the 1000’ mark and still went 13.7 @ 86 coasting/braking