Possible new car......

my best 60’ with the cam was 2.5…before the cam, 2.2 60’

yup…launching at 2k and bogging below 1k with a big cam will do that too ya.

holy fail

whats the break down of your slip, im interested to see what it does besides the ET/trap

Damn I thought my 2.2 60’s were bad.

Seems like you need to practice launching a bit. Im horrible at launching and somehow mine are better.

give me $75 and your torque arm and I will trade ya mine…The spohn one is annoying as fuck. My exhaust vibrates on it, it makes loud clunking noises etc.

my 60,s are 1.7-1.8

cool ill call ya this weekend :thumbup

helps having an auto RWD car with DR’s

yah…I lost my slips when I moved out…But I remember my best 1/8th mph was 90.xx

better go get a new one.

yeah i know:lol.i wanna see what it does now wit the converter in there

I dont think my 60’s changed much between the auto and stick. Ive got timeslips in my desk.

dont really care too.

if i had a 400hp camaro, id be pissed if my best documented ET was a 13.1

yah well, it doesnt really bother me because I know the car is a good deal faster then 13.1 and I have accepted I cant drive it to where it should be so I dont bother.

lol are they on yellow parchment paper or w/e they used to use back when your car used to run?? :rofl:rofl

proof is in the pudding, and your pudding is waiting at the track!

x2 i can’t really say my car is faster than 12.60 cuz i haven’t run faster yet.

i have a 13.40 turd. but whenever i decide to get it running again i have slicks waiting that say its quicker than 13.40

mm hmm

You should just have somebody teach you how to drive it.
Let somebody else drive it at the track and see how fast it goes and then you run it and see how fast it goes and then find out what youre doing wrong.

Just make sure its not John- he’ll blow it up. :tongue

I know it seems like forever but it hasnt been that long. I drove it at the track last September but it ran like shit.