possibly parting out 92 civic hatch

I bought the car with the intention of driving it, it’s a 92 dx hatch, five speed. However I can’t get the title for it so i’m considering parting it out, the car is complete, if i can find enough people in need of civic parts i’ll strip it down and part it out. Text or hit me on here. 724-216-2494

Update:

Carpet, drivers fender, side skirts, and back speaker grille covers sold.
Lots of parts left.
update again: taillights, front bumper, cd player, hood latch, and idle air control valve sold.
still lots of parts, good engine, tranny, etc…

how much for the motor and trans?

make me an offer, it doesn’t burn any oil, and the tranny shifts smooth. it’s all in the car you can hear it run/drive it first.

whats wrong with the title?

i got the car three months ago and i’ve been driving it, just using a plate from a different civic, i got it from my brother and he hasn’t got me a title yet, and now he’s away for a couple months, so i’m just parting it out. he keeps sayin he sent it and sent it, but i haven’t gotten it.

update, i’m definitely parting it out, let me know what you need, as of this moment, i have everything, i’ll update the parts list as people show up with cash.

What condition are the seats in?

pretty good shape, u need front and back? and they’re grey

id be interested in it as a rolling chassis provided it is not a total shit bucket. for a race car, so no title needed.

so what, no drivetrain? and no, it’s not too bad at all.

thats correct-- no drive train. you keep engine/tranny/ shifter linkage/ axles/ ecu. im just trying to find something a little easier on the eyes than the civic i have now.

i have a few people coming to look at body panels tonite, i’ll let you know soon enough.

only problem is, like i said, i don’t have a title

i’ve had four people look over the car so far getting parts, and everyone is like man, what a great chassis this is, solid as hell. In case anyone is interested.

any pics yet?

pmed you vw

bump
trying to get rid of everything else by the end of the weekend.

im pulling the motor tonight if anyone is interested in it, the tranny is spoken for but could fall through.

be outside, text, email or call.
724-216-2494
mbarsczewski@yahoo.com