98 civic ex sedan part out

cars pretty messed up. my boss towed it in a little over a week ago girl had no coverage and my boss got stuck with the tow bill. basically looking to part everything anyone wants. hes bring it to the bone yard in a week from today. i talked him into letting me part it out to try to help out some people with beaters or need little stuff and is over priced. THE GOOD: both front doors are in good shape almost all the interior is there.tan. front seats in good shape back seats need some elbow grease,all the trunk interior is there including a spare that seems to look like its never been used, most of the stuff under the hood lines wires seem to be ok. engines for sale. no tranny mount broke off the tranny. basically if you want something ask and i will check out needed part and take pictures for you. 1 week only. all prices negotiable and all prices low. the more interest the lower the cost in prices. just trying to cover tow bill and maybe a little extra not trying to make 10 grand off a pile of shit:lol

is it stick or auto?
i need cluster and radio

nevermind i saw the pic its auto

yeah its auto forgot to put that. have stock radio. girl ripped her aftermarket cd player out but i noticed the oem radio in the trunk

does the motor still start and run? if so what are you looking to get for it?

the motor was not effected by the accident, well the motor mounts were but thats it. we looked it all over.got 108k like i said. motor goes from 350-700 depending on mileage and cleanliness. 300 firm all the sensors and everything will come with it.

How much for the trunk plastic that goes under the carpet and the spare?

DEMO DERBY TIME MUTHAFUCKAAS

Ill check the plastics monday pretty sure they are good. Ill throw in a never used spare and looks to be like never used roadside stock tool kit for 20?

Ill even throw in a 30 day warranty myself personally on the motor. Shouldnt at all have problems but ill gauruntee money back if its within 30 days for interested buyers