~Post your Domestic~

thats what i mean, pics dont necessarily show 100% proof unless they have some kind of detail in it that board members specified like a note saying pittspeed and a bagel on the shifter or a pic of you and ur drivers license with the car, all in the same frame

dont you see how childish that is. I’m not on here for e-acceptance. I’m on here to talk about cars, and goto races every so often. I honestly don’t care if some believe me or not. A few pittspeeder have seen my z06, I don’t care, nor will I bother to take a few minutes of my day to make customized pictures of my z06 just to settle curiosity for the moment.

my advice to those, grow up.

i guess that is ok if you dont wanna do that. i wasnt really implying that u need to get acceptance, but it would seem to me that if ppl didnt believe that i owned a IROCZ i would get pissed and show them 100% undeniable proof. i dont know why it dont bother you but thats your personality. I still would like to see it since i love those cars. maybe someday i’ll see it in person

I agree post so pictures…

x3

My Mustang I sold last year.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a363/Pythias/1251968143_l.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a363/Pythias/mustang1.jpg

It was pretty nice, has a sweet steeda short throw shifter, full length headers, x pipe, flows, engine had been rebuilt and bored out to a 306, has a few other mods and some nitrous :burnout:. It was my first SN95 Mustang, and thats what I hope to get again when I buy another one, ideally a 96-98 Cobra but I also like Camaro’s so I guess we’ll see.

look back a couple pages i have em posted

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showpost.php?p=537679&postcount=225

I posted a few. If you wanna see it in person, then run into me when I’m out… I’ll be quite honest, I dont care less if a couple a morons/kids on the internet doubt me. I have it sitting in my garage, and thats all I care about. Where those who doubt, wish they had one sitting in their garage.

what about the GTO? what color is the interior? please say red cuz thats the exact car i want…black GTO with the bright red interior. i was considering doing a interior resto on my car and modeling it after those GTO interiors

sorry, black

not all of us “doubt”…some of us just know of ur lies from before

oh ya, are u still buddies with jesus, seein u two are like the only ones to come back from the dead?

black betty… if i hurry up with the 396 and cowl hood, i could call her big black betty

nice Camaro^

Blue, you forgot to add your GSX-R to your sig, by the way.

he’s my homeboy

meh

x2

my buddy just got them wheels on his maro

thats actually amusing…lol

fyi… not just jesus came back from the dead…other christs did also

do you mean, like, Dracula???

sorry to get off topic but to answer your question…

i mean other christs besides Jesus.
Horus
Virishna
Budha Sakia
Odin
hesus
krishna

etc…

16 in total i think… jesus being the newest/most recent story.

thanks for the compliments… excuse the factory lug nuts… I have black gorrilas now…

ah crap… someone else has my rims? I hate it when other ppl have my stuff…

lucky for me, my car has two other sets of shoes :slight_smile:

yeah… that’s what i was getting at :kekegay:

on-topic: Nice Dumbestics!!!