Power FC Commander INFO!

I may have found a power fc at this exact moment though, if i do ill sell this thing to you…supposing i get it.[/quote]

Need a commander? :wink:

Sorry, continue.

Bump for a great deal.

Wow, thats a thread hijack if i ever saw one…and from a moderator gasp or should i say “pimp daddy”

Haha, jk, i might need one, autodream is dis-assembling their rb25 so i might be picking up the power fc out of that…nonetheless i still want this afc just incase.

Lemme know… lol. I’m allowed to hijack :wink:

Bump again :partyman:

^^^haha nice…um power fc’s arent transferable…i checked into it…they have different features for different engines…kinda stupid but hey!

the commander is generic though.

no it isnt i called apex! …thats why i said it was stupid…

From what i understand most of the systems use the same controller, and then there are a few that do not, i believe the non-factory turbo charged cars turned turbo cannot use the same controller, but an sr20 and rb25 one will be identical i believe. I guess ill still check if out for sure.

Lemme know… lol. I’m allowed to hijack :wink:

Bump again :partyman:[/quote]

lead by example my friend lead by example. :E

^^priceless… sorry lenny :slight_smile:

Yeah, it’s not generic for ALL PFC’s, but i beleive its the same for most turbo Nissans and for Subaru’s. Something like that.

Alright, so I looked further into it, and the commander is the same for the following Nissans:

Silvia S14(Before Minor Change)
180SX RPS13(B/M/C) (Red Valve Cover)
180SX RPS13(Mid Minor Change)
Silvia S14(After Minor Change)
180SX RPS13(After Minor Change)
Silvia S15
Silvia S14(B/M/C) D-Jetro
Silvia S13/ RPS13 D-Jetro
180SX (Mid Minor Change) D-Jetro
180SX RPS13(A/M/C) D-Jetro
Silvia S15 D-Jetro
BNR34 Skyline GTR D-Jetro
BNR32/BCNR33 D-Jetro
BNR34 Skyline GTR D-Jetro
BNR32/BCNR33

So make of it what you will. Some Toyota’s and Mitsubishi’s use a different commander.

Anyone concur or disagree?