Prices on last page: Nintendo Wii and some random stuff...

Replied.

I am debating adding the iPod Touch.

16 GB. Original box and everything. Screen is flawless. Back is a little scratched up from normal wear and tear. Anyone who has owned an iPod knows what I mean.

Looking for $300.

Open to offers on the PC. I am getting rid of my desk so I need that system gone ASAP

Pending sale on the Phone.

Added Wii and Ipod.

Really flexible on prices

Phone is sold.

thanks again bryan, had no problems gettin it turned on

Glad you had no problems :slight_smile:

Everything is still for sale that is posted. Updated it. Flexible on prices on everything and looking to sell this week.

Price dropped on everything.

Looking to sell iPod, Computer, and Modded Xbox 360 ASAP.

Also will take best offer on the air mattress and speakers

Dropped Prices on everything and found another 250GB hard drive I will throw into the desktop.

any interest in trading the ipod touch for a 160 gb classic video?

Na sorry. I need cash and have no use for an iPod anymore.

Will consider any cash offers on esp the desktop, video game systems, and ipod

UPDATE: For 415 I will throw in the 15" LCD monitor with the AMD system bundle. I need to get rid of the desktop.

Pending sale on the ipod touch off craigslist for $300 and the computer with the 19" and one 200gb hard drive for $360

ipod touch has been sold. everything else for sale still.

Lowest you’ll go on the 360? My b-inlaw’s modded one just went RRoD and he’s scared to send it back. You can keep the wireless, memory and game if you want.

I think $260 is as low as I would like to go since I have kept lowering it.

I would like to get at least $260 for it.

Also, I will take $375 for the AMD PC and both monitors if someone picks it up this week.

What kind of monitor is the 19" willing to part?

NorwoodMicro

Really want to keep it together unless just the tower sells first.

Ah, i’m not all that interested in Norwood Micro stuff. But let me know if something happens.

Ok I will let you know. I have debated keeping the PC as a server for my media since there is almost 1/2 a TB of storage in it but I really just wanna save room and simplify my life so looking to get that my video game systems that sit around unused out of here ASAP

Today Only:

AMD Desktop with 19" LCD and both hard drives: $365
Modded Xbox 360: $250
Nintendo Wii: Will consider offers

I need to get all this out of here by this weekend. Open to offers.

AMD Desktop Tower only w/ 200GB drive: $250 (if this sells I will part out the LCDs)

AMD Desktop Tower, Both LCDs, and 200GB drive: $375 (i will throw in the 250GB one too when I get my stuff off of it and onto my new laptop)

Xbox 360: $250

Nintendo Wii with Extras: $400